Hey Mr. B  

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Mr. B  

WTF?? ?? so, i gather that mr. b stacked his prize vespa? how is he? why the fuck didnt he tell me? does anyone know the extent of his injuries? >

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_j
      WTF?? ?? so, i gather that mr. b stacked his prize vespa? how is he? why the fuck didnt he tell me? does anyone know the extent of his injuries? >
      From the mention of british steel I'd say he stacked the trumpet, not the Vespa.

dislocated shoulder and gravel embedded in skin, barbed wire lacerations are also mentioned.

His post shows he's feeling somewhat OK. Speedy recovery, and more important -
      How's the bike?
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by dollarbill

From the mention of british steel I'd say he stacked the trumpet, not the Vespa.

dislocated shoulder and gravel embedded in skin, barbed wire lacerations are also mentioned.

His post shows he's feeling somewhat OK. Speedy recovery, and more important -
        How's the bike?
        Fuck the bike, hows he doing? I know the dislocated shoulder part, thats what I just did. Does this mean I wont be seeing the Stackholio pin? I believe John still has it?
        Has anyone considered having pins made that we keep? It cant be that much, and the stack-idiot can even pay for it himself. It would kind of give one a status like keith who would have to get a bigger jacket to fit them.
        This is three people who have stacked after John, I guess it goes to whoever stacked last, which would be Barrett. I think whoever stacked the fastest would be cool though, only because I was doing 70mph, well, according to my accident report, 50 mph, the posted speed limit. ;D Hope you feel better soon, I wish i could have chosen the cuts and scrapes over the broken ribs though, these take for fucking ever to heal. And then I sneezed and it feels like they broke all over again.
        No one else can stack until we get the pin thing worked out, OK? That means you too Andy.
        You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it
          Fuck the bike, hows he doing? I know the dislocated shoulder part, thats what I just did. Does this mean I wont be seeing the Stackholio pin? I believe John still has it?
          Has anyone considered having pins made that we keep? It cant be that much, and the stack-idiot can even pay for it himself. It would kind of give one a status like keith who would have to get a bigger jacket to fit them.
          This is three people who have stacked after John, I guess it goes to whoever stacked last, which would be Barrett. I think whoever stacked the fastest would be cool though, only because I was doing 70mph, well, according to my accident report, 50 mph, the posted speed limit. ;D Hope you feel better soon, I wish i could have chosen the cuts and scrapes over the broken ribs though, these take for fucking ever to heal. And then I sneezed and it feels like they broke all over again.
          No one else can stack until we get the pin thing worked out, OK? That means you too Andy.
          I suppose he could have been posting on pain killers, but the tone of his post made it seem like he was OK. dislocated shoulder and painful gravel removal.

No mention of the bike. I imagine that pain is worse than his physical hurts. Is Mr B going to be on vespa only, and for how long?
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

It was a highway-speed lowside into gravel. What could possibly go wrong?

The bike is off the road until a few critical systems get fixed. I'll leave it to Barrett to enumerate the actual damages, but on the bright side: if the forks or frame were bent, we couldn't tell at the scene, so hopefully they're still rideable as is. Barrett also thought the handlebars might still be straight.

Barrett thought he dislocated his right shoulder (it sure hurt a lot), and he had a little road rash on his right leg. By now the bruises are probably in bloom. No apparent head or spinal injuries, and no compound fractures or major bone breaks. I'm sure as the days go by he'll discover more boo-boos that were masked by the shock and shoulder pain. Ask him again in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ix
              It was a highway-speed lowside into gravel. What could possibly go wrong?

The bike is off the road until a few critical systems get fixed. I'll leave it to Barrett to enumerate the actual damages, but on the bright side: if the forks or frame were bent, we couldn't tell at the scene, so hopefully they're still rideable as is. Barrett also thought the handlebars might still be straight.

Barrett thought he dislocated his right shoulder (it sure hurt a lot), and he had a little road rash on his right leg. By now the bruises are probably in bloom. No apparent head or spinal injuries, and no compound fractures or major bone breaks. I'm sure as the days go by he'll discover more boo-boos that were masked by the shock and shoulder pain. Ask him again in a week.
              Ouch. gravel is no fun. tailhooking into barbed wire ain't fun either.

hope he's healing well. sounds like the bike will be back before day of the dead, Mr is probably already riding vespa.

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by Two_stroke
                WANTED :"Big Bad Barbed Barrett" for fence rustling and rubbing the yellow line and stealing state paint. ;D

Hey! Barret was only helping that sheep over the fence. It wasn't what it looked like, really.

Comment

Originally posted by u_cant_prove_it

Heh, I have my own copy of the Stackholio pin. If you think it sucks sneezing with broken ribs you should try it with broken ribs and a broken neck. Someday I'll show you some really cool X-rays.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose

Heh, I have my own copy of the Stackholio pin. If you think it sucks sneezing with broken ribs you should try it with broken ribs and a broken neck. Someday I'll show you some really cool X-rays.
                    No No, I will stick with the spearated shoulder, two broken ribs in back, one ripped from the sternum in front. It feels like I am exploding when I sneeze. The best part is, when I was sliding, all I remember was trying to hold the bike on top of me as not to scratch it, not knowing I nose planted the left front and impacted the right side, but hey, I thought I was saving the Mille. If I see your x-rays, I will probably think its a schematic for your bike or something, nuts and bolts everywhere
                    You Suck

Comment

Hey Mr. B, was it anything like this:
                      You Suck

Comment

I wonder if there is any Vampire that has never crashed yet?... If yes, HE should get a pin!!!
                        Bad news from the field..
                        http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...thsrisesharply

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
                          I wonder if there is any Vampire that has never crashed yet?... If yes, HE should get a pin!!!
                          Bad news from the field..
                          http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/200...thsrisesharply
                          I've not crashed since becoming a Vampire. Broke right ankle in last accident (black ice at north end of building, January 1987 in Indiana).

I hope this doesn't jinx me.

Marston Morse

Comment

no no. It has to be "NEVER crashed"... next! (black ice can be evil)

Comment

from what i remember:
                              tank dent,destroyed front brake fluid resevoir,throttle cable guides bent/torn/smashed,scraped/slightly bent pipes,demolished head light,front and rear fenders bent/scraped,torn seat,dented front rim
                              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Should be "never crashed" except on tracks.. tracks are meant to be crashed on So any vampire who never crashed on the road? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X