Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holy crap...Moike is 31...

Originally posted by Bone
    Sheesh, are we all scorpios and sagitarriuses (at the risk of sounding like Andrew, is it sagitarriuses or sagitarrii or something even different? I don't even think I'm spelling that correctly)...??
    No we're not all "S" signs.

Some of us are over 31 as well. Myself I subscribe to the grouch marx school of thought - you're only as old as the woman you feel.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Man u guyz r young!
      ~Henry~

Comment

Originally posted by French Mille-R Lover
        Stop you guys!!! I turned 29 on the SFMC 100th anniversary day!! and the slope looks darn steep to me!!! :

Yah but is it going up or down? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bone
          Sheesh, are we all scorpios and sagitarriuses (at the risk of sounding like Andrew, is it sagitarriuses or sagitarrii or something even different?  I don't even think I'm spelling that correctly)...??
          I'm not; my b-day was 2 weeks ago. This one wasn't particularly noteworthy, but I'm thinking next year I must have a huge celebration (and all of you can help me celebrate!) since I will be turning 50!

Comment

Ro, we'll DEFINITELY plan something big for that!!! Awesome!

;D ;D ;D

Comment

Hey, for all you lil' bitties out there - 30 was one of my greatest years ever. I can't wait to get into my "fuck you forties". It just keeps getting better and better. You pick up speed on the way down and boy is it fun - so watch those walker jokes (I'm on crutches, not a walker anyway)

I hope this cute flirting forum continues... :-*

Bone, when can we spank you?

Comment

LOL, Katie, you or any of the other girlz on this forum can spank me ANY TIME.   :-*  

But as for the day when everyone gets a free tushie smack in my direction, we're looking at early November.  Can't wait... though I dread it at the same time.  Classic "turning-30" ambivalence.   ;D

Comment

Bone you just asked for it!
                  ;D :-*
                  Happier than Jim Neighbors with a wheel barrel full of buttholes.

Comment

Boy howdy, did she ask for it! Hello.. what were you thinking, Bone, really?  :-*

You can't wait to get your free spanks, some of us can't wait to dish it out!   :

I'll be handing out paddles as favors in December! hahaha..

Game on..

Your friendly neighborhood pervie...

Comment

[quote author=Bone link=board=porch;num=1088240410;start=15#21 date=07/02/04 at 11:13:16]LOL, Katie, you or any of the other girlz on this forum can spank me ANY TIME.   :-*  

Whooo Hooooo!!

Comment

Girls, girls, don't you just love talking about spanking each other on a forum made up of mostly the most perverted straight guys around!

We give them way to many thrills!

I think I'll be turning 30 before all of you. September. Char, get your spanking paddle!
                        Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl
                          I think I'll be turning 30 before all of you.  September.  Char, get your spanking paddle!

Um, where've you been all my life? :-*

Comment

Angel in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom!

Comment

You know.. leaving yourself wiiiiiide open there, aren't ya?

I'm thinking you need to put your money where your mouth is!  ;D Or, were you talking about me? LOL!

And you were worried about the boyz giving you shit! hahaha

Comment

NEVER!  Or should I say 'they'll never know!'  LOL
                                :'(

Comment

Working...
                                X