Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun at the Dunes (for immature audiences only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun at the Dunes (for immature audiences only)

Yeah... it's fun, not fun like Thunderhill in May, but fun like Road Warrior in the sand. Here's proof:
    Attached Files
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Mr. Hankey (my 1975 f250) and HELLION (Seth's Chevy thing) strutting their stuff.
    Attached Files
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

You didn't go play in the sand this weekend and not invite me, did you?

Comment

BUSTED! I had a co-worker in my passenger seat for his first time out at the beach. He definietly said he'll bring his truck next time! What's your excuse for not bringing April, Beau.............
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

DAMN!

gotta get those brakes fixed!

maybe i will just pay someone to do it. DAMN!
          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

...brakes are for sissies.
            Apologies in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
              DAMN!

gotta get those brakes fixed!

maybe i will just pay someone to do it. DAMN!
              Ya Bubba, brakes R for Sissies. All you need is gas, gas and oh wait more gas.
              Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Originally posted by Currin View Post
                ...brakes are for sissies.
                and they weigh too much. all they do is SLOW ME DOWN!
                If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

dude those rotors are just unsprung weight. Ditch em!
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                    dude those rotors are just unsprung weight. Ditch em!
                    the drums on the back are about 13" in diameter, and about 5" deep. they weigh about 25 #s, with the rotors, pads, shoes, braided lines, master cyl, and pedal, i bet thats around 250#s. for a truck that weighs around 7500 #'s, that makes a weight savings of about .3%. or is that 3%?

course the tires weigh 75#s each... maybe i should start with those.

Comment

You're gonna have the lightest suburban ever. That'll be sweet.
                      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                        You're gonna have the lightest suburban ever. That'll be sweet.
                        then i can take a hole saw to all the body panels. i mean, the AC don't work anymore anyway.

Comment

A/C is overrated. We all ride motorcycles without it, why have it in our trucks?!?!?!!!

I have 265 air conditioning in "Hellion"..........2 half doors + 65 MPH!
                          SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                          "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
                            then i can take a hole saw to all the body panels.

Hell. I just want to ad a SAW to my truck,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M249_Sq...tomatic_Weapon
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
                              A/C is overrated. We all ride motorcycles without it, why have it in our trucks?!?!?!!!

I have 265 air conditioning in "Hellion"..........2 half doors + 65 MPH!
                              Gawdamit I can't wait six freakin' months to ride in that thing. we gotta have a SLO party sooner that that!

"Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X