No announcement yet.

Hello,I'm new to the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm new and wandering over from barf too! I'm a student living in SF.

It would be awesome to come hang out with you guys sometime, maybe I can make that April party. I just got a bike a few days ago, took the MSF last year. I'm in north beach, I can dink around the Presidio some but that's about it, and I won't be going near the freeway for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by GnarlyCranium View Post
      Hi I'm new and wandering over from barf too! I'm a student living in SF.

It would be awesome to come hang out with you guys sometime, maybe I can make that April party. I just got a bike a few days ago, took the MSF last year. I'm in north beach, I can dink around the Presidio some but that's about it, and I won't be going near the freeway for a while.
      Oh just show up for the dual sport ride in SF this Sunday,You will have a blast, it is put on by SFMC and the SCV. No matter what You ride or how You ride you will not want to miss this day for a ride, one of the best ways to learn from some pros and pick up some tips from every day riders and newbes as well. It is FREE and priceless to miss.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I work Sundays, 11am to 5pm! Saturdays too, screws me up for the weekend stuff unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
          Oh just show up for the dual sport ride in SF this Sunday,You will have a blast, it is put on by SFMC and the SCV.
          Actually SFVMC.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
            Actually SFVMC.
            Actually the V comes first.
            VSFM/C
            VSLOM/C
            VSCM/C
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I guess I should explain this for those in the dark...

I posted this on BARF in the 'training' section.

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums...d.php?t=285344

Since it is something we do offer on a rare occasion when people do ask for it. And it is a service that does benefit the motorcycling community as a whole.

That's why we have the two transplants from BARF here introducing themselves looking for assistance, it's not unprovoked, it's my doing.

I will personally take both newbies out One on One if that's what it takes to give them a few pointers to help them evolve as motorcyclists, but this is something the club has always unofficially done, and I think it is an excellent program given our years of experience and resources.

Comment

Yep. Epim and I have been doing it as well (we've got a decent system down actually)
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Yeah, I actually really enjoy working with newer riders.
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Okay, all 3 of you have fed me straight lines and I'm about to pee because I want to stay some fucked up shit, but this is the public area, so I will be nice.
                    Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl View Post
                      Okay, all 3 of you have fed me straight lines and I'm about to pee because I want to stay some fucked up shit, but this is the public area, so I will be nice.
                      Perhaps Lucky should take them out one on one. She would be the best person for this task.... especially with the hi-viz yellow bike.
                      I am just not feeling creative this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                        Perhaps Lucky should take them out one on one. She would be the best person for this task.... especially with the hi-viz yellow bike.
                        And I'm not an asshole...BAM! Spice Weasel.
                        Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygirl View Post
                          And I'm not an asshole...BAM! Spice Weasel.
                          Peharps not an asshole......but you ain't June Cleaver either.

Comment

No, june cleaver couldnt ride a motorcycle, bake a delicious cake, and give you a mind blowing orgasm all within an afternoon.
                            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I would like to announce right now that neither Thatch, nor myself should EVER be allowed to mentor ANY new riders.
                              Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

I second the motion.

All in favor?......
                                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X