CRG vs. Pazzo "Shorties"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ILOAD2 View Post

I thought people here would be stoked about finding out about things that would actually help in the operation of their motorcycles..

I know. I know... It's tough to leave the bling behind.

I would never suggest a modification that was merely just a bit better.

The MSR AOF Clutch perch is head and shoulders above the CRG and Pazzo stuff and it can be had for about 32.00$....

O.K. Three times you have responded to this thread and all three times you have just been talking out your ass.

You seem to have missed the point entirely. She want's to replace a damaged lever, not modify her braking system and how you think a cable style dirt bike clutch perch is going to help her hydraulic clutch Ducati is beyond me.

Reread the first post. she wants ADJUSTABLE LEVERS... Not new hydraulics. The MSR you "recommended" isn't even adjustable let alone suitable for a hydraulic clutch.

Think first. Type second.

Last edited by Rotten; 03-27-2009, 06:14 AM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Awwe man..

I'm sorry if any feelings where hurt.

I thought people here would be stoked about finding out about things that would actually help in the operation of their motorcycles..

I know. I know... It's tough to leave the bling behind.

I would never suggest a modification that was merely just a bit better.

The MSR AOF Clutch perch is head and shoulders above the CRG and Pazzo stuff and it can be had for about 32.00$....
      Dude.....who are you....what kind of bike do you ride?? You have been asked to introduce yourself a couple of different times by senior club members and have yet to do so........whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post

You seem to have missed the point entirely. She want's to replace a damaged lever, not modify her braking system and how you think a cable style dirt bike clutch perch is going to help her hydraulic clutch Ducati is beyond me..
        Point taken.

The MSR you "recommended" isn't even adjustable
        That's false.If you where speaking from experience you would know better...

Three times you have responded to this thread and all three times you have just been talking out your ass.
        Yes.Your math is correct..Three times I have responded to this thread...

Oh look... The PSG Kawasaki of Nieto and Lanzi ran MSR AOF's...Hmmmm....They must make a terrible product..I did some searching around and I can't seem to find one team in MotoGP or WorldSuperbike running a Rolla'Click lever from either CRG or Pazzo...?

Mabey people who have no expirience running both systems back to back,and making snide territorial remarks,are the ones "talking out their arse.....?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ILOAD2; 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Hey bitches (all of you) who gives a fuck?

This is NOT BARF.
          Nobody gives a fuck what levers you guys use or who is right or wrong.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Mabey people who have no expirience running both systems back to back,and making snide territorial remarks,are the ones "talking out their arse.....?
            Maybe pussies who are scared to come out of the closet and say who they are should stay off the forum.......LOSER!

Comment

For the record guys.. The Brembo is what shattered on me. I have not been a fan of them since I bought the bike.

I decided on the CRG's, Since they are adjustable they really help with kid size hands. Not for their looks!
              I am just not feeling creative this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                I decided on the CRG's, Since they are adjustable they really help with kid size hands. Not for their looks!
                function>form
                "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
                  function>form
                  substance => style
                  style !=> substance
                  "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren View Post
                    Since I have to replace my Clutch Lever, I am looking in to CRG's and Pazzo Levers, Do any of you have experience with either brand? Aside of price they look the same. They are both adjustable. Any feedback will be helpful.

Reread the first post. she wants ADJUSTABLE LEVERS...

Think first. Type second.

I tried to be mellow and delete my posts that had a couple people bleeding..

I went back and looked at what I was posted by the OP..

You know what?

Fuck that. You need to fucking think first and then type...

No where is a hydro clutch set up mentioned Fucktard..

Originally posted by Shaman View Post
                    Maybe pussies who are scared to come out of the closet and say who they are should stay off the forum.......LOSER!
                    Dood...I was born and raised here..If it's that important to you to know who I am-Ask around I ain't hard to find..

Comment

Look, obviously there is some confusion.
                      Like Beau said, who really cares?

All that is important is some constructive feedback is given.

Leave the faggotry in the faggotry thread.

That said, everyone who decided to make this something else, or take things to personally... eat a dick (I know, that belongs in another thread).

Seriously. All points have some merit, let the crap die and start helping.

FYI, I think she went with the CRG's.
                      "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
                      "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
                      Kralizec

Comment

Fuck that. You need to fucking think first and then type...

Dood...I was born and raised here..If it's that important to you to know who I am-Ask around I ain't hard to find..
                        Exactly my point. O.P. wanted advice on a clutch lever. you posted...

Throw those Pazzo and CRG overpriced crap in the garbage....

First of all-
                        As for brake side you should save your pennies and buy a brembo radial..You can find them for Less than 200.00$ on any of the "lists"

She wanted clutch lever advice. You posted stoopid irrelevant crap about brake hydraulics. Several Other posters including myself responded with positive relevant information towards the question yet you continue to spout driveling verbal self masturbation.

And then you recommended this http://tinyurl.com/cayywm

adjustable CABLE tension, yes. Adjustable lever throw, no.

I am really not sure what you are trying to prove here except that you aren't really paying attention to the original question of the O.P. and why your thong panties are wadded about it I have no idea but your hostility about it has really lightened up an otherwise very boring day.

So exactly WHO should I ask around for.... and where...dood?

Saaaaayyy... your name wouldn't happen to be Lanny would it?
                        Last edited by Rotten; 03-28-2009, 05:53 PM.
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

And at no point did you bother asking.

Shut the fuck up.
                          "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...fail.
                            "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
                            "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
                            Kralizec

Comment

adjustable CABLE tension, yes. Adjustable lever throw, no.

Let me enlighten you one more time..

Go out right now to your rolla click style lever. Whats it set on? I can almost guarantee it aint set on 1-2-3.. Most if not all have it set on 4-5-6. The MSR runs right bout at the 4 position right out of the box. The Star style quick adjuster from there can dial it any where you like.

Why are you talking about something you have no experience with obviously?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinger View Post
                                Look, obviously there is some confusion.
                                Like Beau said, who really cares?

Seriously. All points have some merit, let the crap die and start helping.

Like I said...I tried to delete my posts..Your Master Control guy here wanted them to stand and disabled my edit options..I guess he wants this to stay up..

Comment

Working...
                                X