No announcement yet.

Getting to know the Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can do both, it would just require you to ride down to Santa Cruz for "craft day".

We are one club with multiple chapters, not different clubs wearing the same patch.
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Just like when I want to ride around throwing kittens duct taped to sticks of dynamite at the police, I go visit my bros in SF.

I find the assemblage of kitten/duct tape/dynamite (or "steilhandkitteh" as I like to call it) makes for a good improvised "sticky bomb", their cute little claws are pretty grippy, perfect for clinging to bullet proof vests.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Like the grinch said, one club with many chapters. Start hanging out with whatever chapter is nearest to you. You'll still ride with and party with all of us.
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Well I would say I have a taste of the Vampires now, thank you for your very serious and heartfelt replies (insert massive eye roll here). I will be coming down to SC with a few of my own crew this weekend for the day of the dead ride. I am looking forward to meeting more of you in person and see how many actually throw kittens vs. how many keep kittens in their vests for warmth and feed them milk. Either way, save some for the BBQ, I'm going to be hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
            Just like when I want to ride around throwing kittens duct taped to sticks of dynamite at the police, I go visit my bros in SF.
            Dude! I *told* you that would work better if we put axle grease on them first so they stick.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I have this amazing erection right now. Seriously, this thing is a sight.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Word for the day.

pro·di·gious/prəˈdijəs/Adjective

1. Remarkably or impressively great in extent, size, or degree.
                2. Unnatural or abnormal.
                3. "I have a prodigious erection right now" Beau exclaimed enthusiastically.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post

I find the assemblage of kitten/duct tape/dynamite (or "steilhandkitteh" as I like to call it) makes for a good improvised "sticky bomb", their cute little claws are pretty grippy, perfect for clinging to bullet proof vests.
                  'steilhandkitteh' has had be laughing since yesterday.
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
                  X