Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooo, newness...

*runs around peeing on the walls to mark the territory*

now all we need is something to talk about, and we'll be all grown'd up!
    Apologies in advance...

Comment

Well, here's an "only in SF" moment. The other day I pulled up to a red light at Market Street, and just ahead of me was a woman on an older Honda (not sure what model, but more or less a sportbike) wearing a helmet, armored gloves, a brown sweater, business slacks...and red patent leather 4-inch stiletto heels with open toes. Then the light turned green and she took off, splitting lanes in a full racing tuck. I giggled. Though I must say those shoes were pretty hot.

Comment

Originally posted by ro-monster View Post
        Well, here's an "only in SF" moment. The other day I pulled up to a red light at Market Street, and just ahead of me was a woman on an older Honda (not sure what model, but more or less a sportbike) wearing a helmet, armored gloves, a brown sweater, business slacks...and red patent leather 4-inch stiletto heels with open toes. Then the light turned green and she took off, splitting lanes in a full racing tuck. I giggled. Though I must say those shoes were pretty hot.
        Woman or TV? Collin?
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
          Woman or TV? or both?
          fixed
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Fagots.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
            X