Z10 RR 1000cc Kawasaki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z10 RR 1000cc Kawasaki

Could not find the old posting about this one. My buddy who got the bike took it on Highway 25 at 187mph until his rev limiter stopped him... (That is insane). Especially when he mentionned that Kawasaki is recalling the model. Three guys died 'cause the rims can actually explod at high speed.. That is not reassuring! ???
    PS By the way, he is looking for new people to ride with. His only question was "Are they OK with wheelies?".. If you guys have an open ride coming up let me know!...

Benji - Z10 RR 1000cc Kawasaki

My friend Benji who was riding the Z10 died last Sunday on Highway 84. He hit a truck that was doing a U-Turn. I have not had the details since I m on travel.. Just last Friday he told me how interested he was in meeting new riders and the Vampires.. His friend just called me and I can only say I am really shaken.. His funerals will be held tomorrow (Thursday) at 10am.. All my thoughts and prayers go to him and his family... Love ya all.

Comment

Re: Z10 RR 1000cc Kawasaki

damn, thats harsh.

Comment

Re: Z10 RR 1000cc Kawasaki

Yes it is. I realize that with regards to my previous posting people probably think he was a crazy rider, riding way beyond his skills and asking for something like that to happen.. The guy was indeed a daredevil but usually when he had (some)control over things, like an open road with a clear view etc... That evening I believe he was riding "safe". Three bikes went down at the same time. One guy is out of a coma now, the other one did not get injured. Benji was not as lucky...

Comment

Working...
        X