Werkstatt Group Ride to the East Bay - May 18th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Werkstatt Group Ride to the East Bay - May 18th

I'll be hitting up this ride on Sunday, May 18. Should be a fun time!

Event Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1407227222885330/?ref=5

Per Facebook:
    "Please join us on a small group ride as twist and turn our way through the east bay hills. We will meet up at Werkstatt at 9am where Jennifer Bromme will have hot coffee and a free safety inspection for all riders. Think of this as a great way to make some new riding buddies and enjoy a fun ride without the hassle of navigating.

Kick Stands Up at 9:30

For this ride we will take 92 over to Hayward, over in Casto valley we will jump on Redwood rd and have a blast as we cruise north to the amazing Berkeley hills and Grizzly Peak with an end point at The Wall a very popular look out spot for motorcyclists.

After if people choose we can all cruise down into Berkeley and have lunch or go on our merry way.

All level riders welcome and no aggressive riding. We will have a leader and a sweeper and for any newer riders that would like advise we will be with you all day for questions."

Originally posted by Kt-KB3 View Post
    no aggressive riding.

Have "fun"
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Maybe, it's the day after Mels grad celebration so I'll have to see if I have more time that weekend.

Comment

Jon, should we go show them a good time?
        www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Working...
        X