Slab and Slide Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slab and Slide Ride

any input on a " Slab and Slide Ride". we have some nice paved and some nice dirt roads in our playground. Two rides same start point and same end point and fun at the end with games and food?, just a idea I had for the club.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Sounds like a great idea! How about a junction point in the middle somewhere so us folks on supermotos could swap routes?

Comment

I second that
      www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

oh like "X-ing", nice. My thought on this is based on feedback from guest: street bikes did not like the goat roads and liked the slab smooth stuff yet alot of SM have shown up and hate to slab. I love to ride anything on anything,I have been on goat's and dirt with Adrian and Mr.B on my RS-250 and had a Blast! and slabed with Dylan on the CR-500 and had a blast!. I am not the public rep. for a TYP. rider, just a voice from my research of our guest.

Two rides with a X point does give people a choice to do all three rides.

Comment

Soquel San Jose Rd. split. Tards take to Loma Prieta and or Highland way and Slabs go to Summit/35 and suffer abit of goat to get to Skyline.

Comment

Working...
          X