Hey Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Vampires

What's up guys? I'm Eamon in SF, looking to check out some of your rides. Trying to figure out: your schedule just has meetings on it and your rides are in your forums, right? Are the scheduled meetings public? Not seeing any rides in the forums in the near future but looks like my work schedule lines up with your SF meetings starting 4/04. Might be able to make the 3/13,20 Santa Cruz meetings, but only if it's public. Let me know.

Peace

Meetings have an open to the public session which guests are welcome to attend. After the open session non members must leave, and a members only session occurs.
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Dampend Spitits is this weekend and I'll be leading a ride from S.F. to S.C. Check the forum.

Comment

Welcome Eamon! Meeting are definitely public, feel free to come to any, and Santa Cruz chapter has a ride this Saturday, a scavenger hunt ride, one of my favorites of the year. The SF chapter will come down to the ride too, feel free to tag along, we always provide free rides!
        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

thanks

got it guys. Thanks for the info. I'll definitely try to make it

Comment

Working...
          X