Getting to know the Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYHC View Post
    You don't happen to make a D.H. Pocket Pussy?
    Due to interstate commerce regulations we do not. However, we do offer a "beverage cozy"*, I believe that it would satisfy your requirements.

They cum in chocolate, taupe, olive, cream white, sun tan, plucked turkey, roast beef sandwich, and burnt sienna. Please specify with or without fur accents when ordering.

*not responsible for any legions, sores, or viruses that may result from the use of beverage cozy. We always advocate the use of condoms with all of our products.
    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Does Grinch seriously enter all forum posts via his Google phone??? If so, he'll probably require thumb surgery before he turns 40.
      http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Gromit View Post
        Does Grinch seriously enter all forum posts via his Google phone??? If so, he'll probably require thumb surgery before he turns 40.
        Which will make him be happy to have a stock of "beverage cozies".
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Who want's to see my junk?
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post

Apostrophe abuse!
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Are you having a yard sale?
              http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post

Apostrophe abuse!
                Dude, I never graduated high school.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Dude, I never graduated high school.
                  Neither did I.
                  "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

GED mofos.

Both of youse could pass it like I did.
                    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

American scientists deliberately infected prisoners and patients in a mental hospital in Guatemala with syphilis. 696 men and women were exposed to syphilis or in some cases gonorrhea, through jail visits by prostitutes or, when that didn't infect enough people, by deliberately inoculating them.

The study came up with no useful information.

Comment

Speaking of infected prostitutes the new bits for the air chisel just came in.

Jon, we are back in business.
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                          You must first search your soul and find the truth in these questions:

Am I a total fucking asshole?
                          fuck you.

Comment

Back OT: What's an asshole to do? SF? SC? I've been lurking in the shadows for 5 years now.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VTRweasel View Post
                              Back OT: What's an asshole to do? SF? SC? I've been lurking in the shadows for 5 years now.
                              Well, I think that it comes down to what activities you prefer. Would you prefer to make hooker based art projects, or use motorcycles as a means to destroy the status quo?
                              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

If I can't do both I'll have to continue to use motorcycles as a means to destroy the status quo.

Comment

Working...
                                X