Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie rider, looking for mentor

Hi all,

My name is Nicole. I recently bought a 2006 SV650 and have just been riding around in parking lots after work (not comfortable yet to ride with all the crazies on the road). I heard your group does a mentoring program for new riders (Moike posted on BARF), which I'm really interested in and was wondering how to get involved in that. I look forward to learning as much as I can to become the best rider I can.

Thanks!
    Nicole

Originally posted by nicknac View Post
    Hi all,

My name is Nicole. I recently bought a 2006 SV650 and have just been riding around in parking lots after work (not comfortable yet to ride with all the crazies on the road). I heard your group does a mentoring program for new riders (Moike posted on BARF), which I'm really interested in and was wondering how to get involved in that. I look forward to learning as much as I can to become the best rider I can.

Thanks!
    Nicole
    Hey Nicole,
    I work with newer riders a bunch in the santa cruz area, and go out riding with you in the area if you find yourself down here. Have you taken the MSF course yet?
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
      Hey Nicole,
      I work with newer riders a bunch in the santa cruz area, and go out riding with you in the area if you find yourself down here. Have you taken the MSF course yet?
      I took the MSF course awhile back (end of 2007), got my license feb 2008, but didn't get around to buying a bike until recently. I have all the course material stilll and went back through it but still need a little extra help.

Comment

<subscribed>
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Working...
        X