Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonkeyGodin charge

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/as....ap/index.html

Had I known going around blessing stupid shit bare foot in a wife beater was a traditional Hindu priest practice I would have become one myself a long time ago.

I wonder if there is a priest hood that sanctions touching ones self inappropriately while posting to internet forums.

Not that I would... (ooh) doing any-(ahh)thing like tha..HOLYMOTHER OF GOD I'M....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>%*&$&^(((((((((((((((>>>> >>>>>>>>........

-edit- Stupid sticky keyboard. Space bar not working again...
    Last edited by Rotten; 06-08-2008, 06:41 AM.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Customer Service Tech.

So will he be teaching the vast telephone C.S.T. we all love. Might be an improvement?

Comment

Them dots is stupid.

Sorry Grom.... I'm an intollerant bastard.
      Last edited by beauregard; 06-08-2008, 01:06 PM.
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
        http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/as....ap/index.html

Had I known going around blessing stupid shit bare foot in a wife beater was a traditional Hindu priest practice I would have become one myself a long time ago.

I wonder if there is a priest hood that sanctions touching ones self inappropriately while posting to internet forums.

Not that I would... (ooh) doing any-(ahh)thing like tha..HOLYMOTHER OF GOD I'M....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>%*&$&^(((((((((((((((>>>>>>>> >>>>........

-edit- Stupid sticky keyboard. Space bar not working again...
        This forum just gets better and better

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
          So does my right hand.
          Last edited by beauregard; 06-22-2008, 01:34 PM. Reason: Sorry Grom.... I'm an intollerant bastard who masterbates.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
            So does my right hand.
            always good to stay busy .....when your not in your hard-talking, gun-toting chick magnet mode......

mcp

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post

if only you knew
              Last edited by the_grinch; 06-24-2008, 08:06 PM.
              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
              X