Joining the Vampires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the Vampires

I'd like to join the Vampires, I live in southern California. Anyway to do this? Could I come out for a ride sometime?

Everyone is welcome to ride with us. Joining is a different matter.

The closest Chapter to you would be San Luis Obispo. They do a bike night every Wednesday. Or you could check out what S.F. or S.C. are doing next time your heading up to, or back down from Travis.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

San Luis

Thats perfect, Thats alot closer. I doubt I'll make it to a bike night any time soon I work until 2100. How do I get in touch with them or find an event to go to. Do they have an event calander?

-Jason

Comment

SLO chapter has it's own forum section here http://vampiresmc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49 but be forewarned you will need to spend a huge amount of person to person riding and face time to even consider prospecting. Get up and meet and ride with the boys as a 1st. step.

The question you really have to ask yourself is "Am I metal enuf to hang with these badasses?"
        Last edited by Rotten; 03-25-2009, 07:47 PM.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Metal Enuff

I'm so metal I piss Mercury, No really, it burns.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-QujGxLc3E
            Last edited by beauregard; 03-26-2009, 09:10 PM. Reason: NFW.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
              Thats beautiful man......

Comment

Metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hndFp8EMuIU

Comment

Originally posted by JasonChrist311 View Post
                  shit, i didnt think that song could get any worse.
                  being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
                  -johnny paycheck

Comment

Heroin might help, cook it up in a spoon full of liquid plummer and your all set for a Friday night with You Tube.

Comment

Heh.
                      This one is starting to show some promise.

But you're gonna halfta splain that whole Goth thing....
                      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
                      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Product of Divorce

I can only assume your refering to myspace? Well If you really want to know... My parents got Divorced when I was only 10. After my father left my mother started drinking. Socially on weekends at first. After a couple of unsuccessful relationships she was drinking every day. Pretty soon she was drinking a mixture of cheap vodka and boxed wine for breakfast. Her choice in men started getting worse too. Pretty soon she was bringing home guys that were takeing a little too much of an interest in what I was doing and where I was going at night. I started feeling different then all the other kids at school, I started wearing alot of black and sitting by myself. Eventually I made it to high school where I found others like me. They were all about not conforming to societys standards and doing what they wanted. So I thought I'd be like them and do what we wanted. No since I grew up in a little place in Colorado we were definately out of the ordinary. I loved all the attention. I ordered a black trench coat on the internet which was pretty new at the time. Then all my aquaintences (we never called each other friends because we were goth and goths don't have friends.) bought black trench coats too. we had peoples attention, but we needed something bigger. One night we were smoking pcp and Morbid came up with a plan to get some guns and shoot up the school. We were all pretty stoned and started planning this little masacre. A couple days later they were all still talking about it even though we were sober. They were still going through with it. I couldn't believe it, but I couldn't say anything, I didn't have any other friends. So when the day came we met before school and got the guns out of Morbid's car. I had second thoughts at the last moment and ran out of class just before they went crazy. That was the biggest thing to hit columbine since sliced bread. For years I couldn't sleep without waking up after having the sheets pulled up to my chest like I'm pulling your leg now.

Comment

That isn't his leg you are pulling.
                          Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

I do like your sense of humor Jason.

Just the right touch of asshole thrown in too.

<thumb up>

Would it be too forward of me to ask for your moms contact info? No? Yeah, I don't blame you.

It's just that I've got this whole avatar sig line image thing I've got to uphold and... well, you know how it is.

>:-)
                            Last edited by Rotten; 03-27-2009, 08:59 PM.
                            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Well...

Ok Vampires,

I will be I'm sorry to say, on a tropical island for the next eight days. My therapist thought that a week of scuba diving and drinking little drinks with umbrellas, served by sexy island girls is just the thing to help me deal with my abandonment issues. And what the doctor says...

Best regards,
                              Jason P. Christ

Comment

Working...
                              X