Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all about Sidi Discovery boot myself. I prefer more leather than plastics. In the unlikely event I live longer than these boots do I would look at the Adventure Rain model.

I dig a good padded plastic boot for off roading. I was borrowing a pair of Phylo's Thor MX boots while bombing the Rubicon trail. I had my foot down in a corner at around 45-50 or so and hit a tree root. Almost got torn right off the CR500 I was on but my foot literally did not feel it at all.
    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
    ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I love all of my Daytona's. I own four different styles. But the GTX is my favorite. Waterproof as hell, and a lot of protection. I crashed in my last pair quite a few times over a decade. Went through three soles and 100's of k miles and they were still going strong before I finally bought a new pair.

I've always switched to perforated Alpinestars during the warmer months, the old models would disintegrate on me in a few months. My pair of SMX's are still going strong. My only complaint was that I had to grease the hinge to keep them from squeaking when I walk.

Disclaimer: I bought a car a few years ago, and do not put anywhere near the miles on the newer SMX as I would on my older Alpinestars that would fall apart.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

Originally posted by seric View Post
        Disclaimer: I bought a car a few years ago, and do not put anywhere near the miles on the newer SMX as I would on my older Alpinestars that would fall apart.

Ride your fucking dirt bike or I will steal it from you.

P.S. You guys don't know this but Ziad and I do this secret gay handshake thing when the rest of you aren't looking because he has Discovery boots too. The difference is he has to to clean SF gutter bum juice out of his waffle treads with a stick after every ride.
        Last edited by Rotten; 12-05-2010, 09:39 AM.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

boots we all need

">
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

That ad is offensive.

She needs to give me a view of the front of both boots...and a view of the back of the boots...and the soles
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

her e-mail is XXXX@ nosex4U.com, she may be able to help you with the views you need.
              Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                That ad is offensive.

She needs to give me a view of the front of both boots...and a view of the back of the boots...and the soles
                That's just Jon's internet bravado. Just the other night while we were laying in bed taking a smoke break he told me he'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to one fat boys asshole. He didn't mean me of course.

I'm not fat.

sigpic

Comment

Screw you fatty, you fat fatty fat fat bastard.
                  "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

BTW Jon "taking care of your riding gear" does not mean rinsing off your condom between uses.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X