Dames Don't Care Sadie Hawkins Ride - Sunday 4/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dames Don't Care Sadie Hawkins Ride - Sunday 4/1

Some friends are putting on a ride this Sunday, should be a lot of fun. For ya'll that don't know, Dames Don't Care is Abby Kiffer, Emily Wakemen & a some other ladies that've been putting on rides & events catering to women riders. I can guarantee this event is gonna be a good time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, April 1, 2012
    10:00am until 1:00pm
    Since 2007 our male friends have been feeling rather left out of our lady-only rides. Well, here’s your chance boys! We hereby announce the birth of the Annual Sadie Hawkins Ride!

Appropriately enough, we will meet in Dogpatch at Super Plush Suspension, where we’ll be fed coffee and donuts. We’ll mingle and decide whom to chase in this amazing race! Then it’s off to terrorize the city with our imposing posse. The route will be similar to the 49-mile Scenic Drive, including Embarcadero, Lombard, Baker Beach, Lake Merced, and Twin Peaks. We will end up at Southern Pacific Brewing for beer and awards.

“Awards for what?!?” you ask? Well it just so happens that this ride falls on April Fools Day and so we are challenging everyone to come up with a creative monkeyshine or two for your fellow riders (nothing permanently damaging or lethal, please). Try to play your tricks on people you know and will only hate you for a couple minutes. The person with the best tricks/most tricks played on them will get some sort of prize or something.

For fascinating discussions regarding this ride and more (if ya haven't been forced to already) please join our Facebook group at: www.facebook.com/groups/DAMESDONTCARE/. Or email us at: DAMESDONTCARE@groups.facebook.com. Or phone us at: 415-735-1550. We encourage all skill levels and displacements to be in attendance. Even scooters. Hope to see you out there everybody!

Eternally yours,

Dames Don’t Care Motorcycle Collective

P.S.: Don’t worry, we will not be enforcing the marriage rule very strictly (see: Lil' Abner).

That does sound like lots of fun! I sure hope it's not raining on Sun. It looks like it might not.

Comment

Good times.

Comment

Total blast. Great turn out & a damn fun ride. When they were handin' out trophies at the end of the day, I won 'Most Likely To Get Arrested'!

Comment

Cool, I was really tired after the ride so I had to leave.

Comment

dames dont care

Hey Emily,
            That guy from Seattle you met Sunday overlooking Dillon Beach...he hops you'll contact him. Newly registered as icepick on Vampires website, or try brucefuthey@yahoo.com.
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X