intro. new to forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro. new to forum

hey there. New to this forum. I own a repair shop that we just opened in Atascadero. We specialize in all european and japanese bikes. My personal background has been in Ducati and italian bikes, but through the years worked on many others and did a lot of work at track days in the Seattle area. feel free to hit me up for questions, service or whatever. thanks

Herb Varin
    C&H CYCLES
    805-952-5400

Welcome Herb,

Cool to see another local shop. I'll ask to have someone move this to the SLO forum, since it's more relevant to us!

We'll have to swing by your business sometime and check it out, where is it in A-town?
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
      Welcome Herb,

Cool to see another local shop. I'll ask to have someone move this to the SLO forum, since it's more relevant to us!

We'll have to swing by your business sometime and check it out, where is it in A-town?

9000 EL CAMINO REAL #C

10-6 TUES TO FRIDAY, 10-5 SAT......and whenever the roll up is open, I'm here. All are welcome to come by and chat/ hang out

Comment

Looks like we got another spammed
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

I'll sponsor him.
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

We've been getting a stream of them lately. I blame Grinch.

Welcome to the forum Herb.
            --
            Keith Seric Maynard
            http://www.seric.com

Comment

Working...
            X