any directions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
    uh oh, here we go with the guns again....you seem like a great bunch of guys but your scaring me.....i'm friendly, honest

on a new subject, any opinions on buying land in the clear lake area? yes? no? why?

mcp
    Buying land in the clear lake area sounds like a great idea. Although, I hear there's werewolves up there. You can solve that problem by building a dirtbike track on your property and having a couple Vamps riding dirtbikes there at all times.
    --
    Keith Seric Maynard
    http://www.seric.com

Comment

I think Clear Lake is a great idea, but maybe that's just because I'm a huge fan of methamphetamines and jet-ski accidents.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Yea.. that place is where violent felons go to retire. Sad, 'cus it's beautiful area.

I'd suggest Sonoma, Co. Or Upper Napa, Co. both those areas have beautiful areas both close to towns and in distant nooks. Even north to like... Covelo. You can shoot AKs off your deck in Covelo and no one would notice.... Well, you can do that in EPA too...

Rev

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
          I think Clear Lake is a great idea, but maybe that's just because I'm a huge fan of methamphetamines and jet-ski accidents.
          okay, i am going up there next week to check clear lake out, methamphetamines or not.....also will be looking at grass valley.....not sure i want to know what AK's are.....

mcp

Comment

Originally posted by misschessplayer View Post
            not sure i want to know what AK's are.....

mcp
            don't worry, it has nothing to do with guns
            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

for some reason i don't believe you....just hope they aren't ducks.....

mcp

Comment

Nope. Not ducks. Wouldn't be too much left.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as01-e.htm\\\

P.S. beware the wrath of mapes666. You have filched his avatar.
                Last edited by Rotten; 06-17-2008, 09:40 PM.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

thanks for the heads up....hopefully no one is using this one right now......

mcp
                  Last edited by misschessplayer; 06-18-2008, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Hi Andy! Got a lot of free time lately, you in-between jobs or something?

Comment

Working...
                    X