meeting tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meeting tonight

I'm gonna be at the meeting tonight, figured I should get to know a few of you guys. If any of you have a little time before it, I figured I'd show up a little early and chat

-Daniel
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

I'm in Berkeley for a while and plan on heading to the meeting this thursday too. Anyone interested in riding or anything before then? I'm currently working near fisherman's wharf and would like to chill or ride with people.
    Originally posted by the_grinch
    ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
    Originally posted by Beauregard
    give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Working...
    X