vanson at scuderia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vanson at scuderia

does anyone know when vanson is coming to scuderia again? they usually come around this time of year and my jacket is in dire need of repair.
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

I think their Vanson rep comes to their big sale which has historicaly been on the first weekend of November (DOTD). Call them to confirm though.

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
      I think their Vanson rep comes to their big sale which has historicaly been on the first weekend of November (DOTD). Call them to confirm though.

yeah, i was gonna give them a buzz. i was just wondering if anyone had heard anything.
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
        does anyone know when vanson is coming to scuderia again? they usually come around this time of year and my jacket is in dire need of repair.

Both of my sleeve zippers broke at the same time a few weeks ago. You sayin' they fix them there or collect them and send them out?

Hate to say it but my Vanson jacket is the worst fitting and most poorly designed and made MC jacket I have ever had.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

I wish I knew that before I bought one, Johnson for the victory
          "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
            Both of my sleeve zippers broke at the same time a few weeks ago. You sayin' they fix them there or collect them and send them out?

Hate to say it but my Vanson jacket is the worst fitting and most poorly designed and made MC jacket I have ever had.

yeah, they do minor repairs for free but you gotta get there early cause the line is out the door. my shit needs a ton of work, ill probably just send it back east.

my vanson is one of the best fitting articles of clothing i own but it was custom made for me. the vanson lady took my measurements at scuderia and they mailed it out a few months later.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

The big shindig is this Saturday 10am-6pmhttp://www.scuderiawest/images/stories/fall2009openhouse.jpg

Comment

what I'm pretty sure you were shooting for:
                Originally posted by the_grinch
                ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
                Originally posted by Beauregard
                give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                  The big shindig is this Saturday 10am-6pmhttp://www.scuderiawest/images/stories/fall2009openhouse.jpg

yeah, i got the e mail about the open house but it didnt see anything about vanson being there. i dont even see a vanson logo on the flier. i suppose i should not be lazy and just call them.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Working...
                  X