Hey SF Peeps... OkJackass...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey SF Peeps... OkJackass...

Any of you SF Peeps know this windowlicker?

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/doobie10

He's giving one of the derby girls I've been dating shit on OkStupid, claims to ride, lives in SF, and is a 'burner'. Is about 5'5" and Russian or some shit. Has a roommate that also rides named 'Jake'

Conversation posted at ~ http://www.okcupid.com/forum?low=281...10191834981187

Shot in the dark, but I figured one of you may have ran across this turd.

Never seen or heard of him before. I bet he's been a resident of SF for a year or less, some big accounting firm goon on long-term assignment. His conversation with your friend screams 'stoner boner.'

OK Cupid is the biggest time waster faux dating site I've ever seen. Riddled with creeps and egomaniacs. Why did she allow this dude 2 hours 13 minutes of her time? That is a better question. Invite him down to bike night, over and done!

Comment

I know over a dozen Russian-speaking riders in SF, but nothing comes to mind based on your description. Not sure whether he's actually Russian. In that country criminal charges for assault can only be pressed if the victim remains hospitalized for more than 14 days, otherwise it's a misdemeanor and not a big deal (no criminal record). Consequently violence is common and jackass behavior is not.

Comment

First of all, you know not to post shit like this in public sections of the forum. Second, that shit was bonkers! How the fuck are these idiots still alive? Jesus Christ! You'd think that they would have killed themselves trying to ride an escalator.
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
        X