4th of July Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July Ride

Only cause i've got the afternoon off!!! Noon lunch ride to Alice's, via hwy9 and 35. I'm taking my old-school college friend out, he just bought a brand new bike. He's a noob, but he's awesome. Meeting up at noon on the 4th, at Peet's Coffee on Saratoga Avenue and Hamilton.

Or meet up at Alice's if you want a faster ride.
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Or you could meet up with me somewhere in Wyoming or Utah (if all goes well).
    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

I could be down for this.
      www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Cool!
        sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

What's going on in Santa Cruz the evening of the 4th? I'm feelin like some non-foggy fireworks shows or essplosions 'n shit.

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
            What's going on in Santa Cruz the evening of the 4th? I'm feelin like some non-foggy fireworks shows or essplosions 'n shit.
            You're going to have to come here for that. SC is always foggy on the 4th.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I guess we're going shooting afterwards. Who's in?

Comment

Reed's is open in San Jose, LADIES night is after 6pm, and it's 1/2 off rentals and 5$ off lanes.
                sigpic

Comment

What time do you think you'll be rolling up to Alice's? I'd be down to meet there!

Comment

Probably about 2! Meet us there!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds totally doable!
                      I'll see you Wednesday

Comment

4th of July Ride tomorrow, up to Alice's. Meeting at te Peet's coffee on Saratoga and Hamilton in SJ (REI store) at noon. Alice's at 2pm if you wanna meet there. Then Reed's indoor range at 5:30ish! Come if you'd like!
                        sigpic

Comment

Epic time. 13 people total for the day! what a good number. Rode with a college buddy, hula sister, coworker, SBF, and VMC plus the VMC regular attendees. GOOD TIMES!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's been a fantastic couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                            X