who is down for a ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samatye View Post
    sorry guys. You guys kinda saved me, in a way. I rarely ride with boots and riding pants, but I did yesterday, since we'd be going riding!

You know how I rag on you about wearing your gear? This is why, dumbass.
    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
      sorry guys. You guys kinda saved me, in a way. I rarely ride with boots and riding pants, but I did yesterday, since we'd be going riding!
      Every time you leave your driveway on your bike you are "going riding". The type of riding you *intend* to do is irrelevant. You can get run down by a truck at any time no matter where you are and where you intend to go. You should ALWAYS have on full gear before you even start your bike.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. High top Vans are a must.
        Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
        Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Sara, I have to say, I feared something like this would happen after your face book post that started with "I have become very proud of my riding skills..."

I am glad you are ok and will be back on two wheels.

Comment

I am still very proud of my riding skills. I was unable to avoid it, after religiously dodging those fucking Prius Drivers for the last 6 years.
            sigpic

Originally posted by epim
            Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
            The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Working...
            X