Supermoto Swap Meet & Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supermoto Swap Meet & Race

Supermoto USA is hosting a huge, free swap meet December 8th. BYO motorcycle stuff and sell it for free. This is typically a huge crowd of friendly people into Nor/Cal supermoto, TT and oval racing, so I'm sure there'll be some good stuff on sale. Admission is $5, open track practice for the oval and TT tracks is $20 (super cheap for a track day). There's usually a good first timer/beginner class during practice, so this is a good chance to get on a track if you've got a bike that'll do it (and race on Sunday if you want to).

Located outside of Sac, I'll host club members and friends of the club Fri and/or Saturday night if you're interested in coming out.

Wow!
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

I should bring my KTM and part it out on the spot.

I'm dead serious.
      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by epim View Post
        I should bring my KTM and part it out on the spot.

I'm dead serious.
        Dude, haul it out, bring some tools and make it happen. I'm sure it'll at the least draw an amused crowd. But seriously, there's a surprising contingent of KTMs and Husqies that show up. It might actually get sold.

Comment

I have a set of Excels on Haan hubs for a Husky that I need to get rid of. They've been sitting around for years. If you're there to sell your stuff, would you be willing to sell mine too?
          Originally posted by the_grinch
          ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
          Originally posted by Beauregard
          give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

Fuck, I could go and buy super moto shit for my WR! But alas, I likely won't because it is far and I have a family and no extra money for fun stuff. But I wish I could be there, just to be there.

Comment

Working...
            X