X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitola PD's new bike

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/cap...ble-motorcycle

Looks like capitola PD is trying to get a Honda NC 700 XC
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

I just saw one of those new Honda's on the way to lunch today. Honestly I bet it can do everything the Harley can. Is this where we see people really moving away from the Harley brand?

Comment

Originally posted by Versystim View Post
      I just saw one of those new Honda's on the way to lunch today. Honestly I bet it can do everything the Harley can. Is this where we see people really moving away from the Harley brand?
      This sounds like a quote from 1956.
      "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Honestly I bet it can do everything the Harley can.
        It can't spew oil all over the pavement or pollute the environment with excessive noise and exhaust fumes like the Harley does. It also can't randomly fall over on it's own from a kick stand bolt that vibrated loose and crush small children to death.

Is this where we see people really moving away from the Harley brand?
        The Harley brand is a clothing company and I don't see Honda replacing that any time soon.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
          It can't spew oil all over the pavement or pollute the environment with excessive noise and exhaust fumes like the Harley does. It also can't randomly fall over on it's own from a kick stand bolt that vibrated loose and crush small children to death.
          There are after market kits available for most of these applications

The Harley brand is a clothing company and I don't see Honda replacing that any time soon.
          Probably not. Although I'd wear an "American Made Honda Valkyrie" shirt.
          "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
            Lol, you know you're right and besides they make some kik ass boots!

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
              "That Yoshiro guy might be on to something!"
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Working...
              X