Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride for Food (Via Rich Sanderson)

To all local Santa Cruz and nearby riders,

Who wants to join us on this Second Harvest Ride for FOOD?

I have enjoyed supporting our local food bank during the holiday season. It makes me feel good about me and I think you will feel good about you too if you join us the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Keep being thankful and ride off some of those turkey leftovers!

Did you know that Second Harvest will be able to purchase 100 meals worth of food for needy families in this area for your $25 donation? Check out the Second Harvest website for more information: http://www.thefoodbank.org/

We will all do a local organized motorcycle ride and donate $25 (tax deductible of course) to participate. Our group foodie, Tayward Wong, will cook 16-hour pulled pork with chili and baked Mac & Cheese with bacon dinner for us. A $25 donation will get you a ride down to Carmel and back to Santa Cruz for this hosted BBQ on Pound Lane. The ride is about 121-miles total and it will take about 3.5-hours total. We will leave at 1 pm and back at about 4:30 pm.

Who: All riders in our area and group: http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/r...tions/messages
    What: Local organized motorcycle group ride
    Where: Starting at 1:00 pm sharp at the Chevron gas station at the Bay Avenue exit on Highway 1 – please see route maps
    When: Saturday, November 30th, 2013 (Saturday after Thanksgiving) – rain day is Saturday, December 7th
    Why: Donations for the Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive

Ride swell and donate at the same time,

Rich Sanderson (R1)
    1870 Pound Lane, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
    831-475-1124 home
    831-332-0445 cell
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

If I'm around I'm interested. Sounds fun.
    "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
    ghettotouring.com

Comment

Working...
    X