Secret Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Road

In the tribe of surfers a crowd is the most displeasing sight one might see. As waves are finite (a limited number) the fewer surfers the better your chances of getting in a good wave count on any given session. Ideally it’s you, maybe one friend, and killer waves that you two can have your pick of. In reality, it’s you, your bro, and one-hundred other aggressive buttholes scratching to get a piece of any bump you see that might be a wave.

So what happens is when you come across a good wave, or a regular spot that happens to be firing, you don’t tell anyone… except maybe your bro because you know he’s not going to share the secret.

I think a good piece of road is the same way. I don’t do a lot of “pleasure riding,” but when I do I don’t want to share the road with one-hundred squids and the Police they inevitably bring with them. This is not to say that I wouldn’t gladly share good road tips with most of my M/C brethren, just that I would never post a route on a public forum.

With that said, here’s a pic of three bikes belonging to three very happy Vampires who had this beautiful stretch of goodness all to themselves.
    Attached Files
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Thanks,now send along the mapquest info.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Working...
    X