Clear All

• SFMC Event Schedule

SFMC Club House - 2194 Folsom Street, SF CA

http://www.sf-mc.org/onehundredyears.html

Friday 8PM
    Secret Society Scooter Club Beer Tasting event

Saturday
    'Street Fair Party' 11AM - 6PM
    "A Mid Summer"s Night" Old Timers" Dance : 7PM - ?

Sunday
    "The Ride" - 10 AM
    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Re: SFMC Event Schedule

Sweet...I was just gonna see if anyone knew this info. Any plans about riding up and the like? I am going to attempt to show, hoping my poor bike will be fixed by then... :-[

Comment

Considering the one who's responsible for your bike is now Vampire Prospect, he'd better get crackin on those repairs!!

Comment

I agree...and I know some of you Vampires are whip toting fools...hee hee!

Comment

hm. I think I will attempt to be there for at least the ride if not the street fair too.

Comment

I will be there Friday and Sat. in all the glory of my shiny new white cast. It is only my right foot...if I had a bike I could still ride, although putting the kickstand down would prove challenging.

Comment

Does anyone know why Katie's wearing a cast?

Comment

Broken ankle...can't recall the details of the crash though
                I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

She went down in the city on her new bike. In traffic.

Bike is not so good. Neither is she. She now has a $4000.00 street fighter! Poor thing!

Comment

Katie - borrow mine! Thinking after my last "fun" ride in the city.. that perhaps I haven't the legs to muscle my bike on those stinkin hills! LOL! I'm sure there's a cute boy out there that'd be willing bitch me for the day.

Though.. you prolly shouldn't be riding while broken! :P

Comment

Thanks Char! The riding part would be easy - it's the stopping and putting down the kickstand that would be hard!
                      I think I have a ride in a sidecar, although I don't think I'll be able to make it on Sunday.
                      I haven't heard back on all the parts that the SV needs, but the frame and forks are ok. ;D If anyone knows ANYONE who might be racing an SV or otherwise and has parts Please let me know. I smooshed the entire front end gauges console and all. :'(

Comment

Char,
                        GET BACK ON THE HORSE!
                        I'm sure the ride won't be as treacherously hilly as the last ride. Just take up the rear and leave lots of space amongst the fools. You know you had a BLAST at the Mods vs. Rockers, you can do it! Besides your too hot on your bike not to be seen!
                        And Kell, have you laid out the timeline on the fixing? Huh? I can kick him...oh, no that was against Dr's orders. Give him a timeline and and let us know- like BEFORE the SFMC 100th anniversary. He's had the time! I'll git him if ya want!

Comment

Of course I had a blast at the Mods vs Rockers ride!! Who doesn't have fun riding w/huligans from the city! It's all fun and games till some one looses an eye (or some paint chips, a bit of oil, and a lil pride, in my case)!

Thanks for the pep talk! LOL! My *horse* likes me better on flat ground! hahaha... And.. I obviously have issues stopping and putting my feet down.. and I have NO cast to blame it on! LOL!! ;D Besides... maybe I'm trying to score a ride w/a cute boy! : :-*

Hope you and your bike are feeling better soon, sweets.

Comment

oops didn't think about that Sorry.
                            I've been through worse and am feeling a bit better - now off the pain pills!
                            Thanks honey!

Comment

Katie!! I'm totally sorry to hear that you got hurt...

I hope you are feeling better REALLY soon!

I also hope that you find a way to get to some of the SFMC events, and that I see you there! Take care of yourself! ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X