Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SFMC Event Schedule

Thanks Bone,
    They can't keep me away! Motorcycles... beer...motorcycles? Yup I will find a way to be there!
    Did you check out Benders last night? I'd be happy to intro you to the owner if you want! Awesome guy.

Comment

Hey Katie -

We're going to check it out tomorrow... I'll make sure I tell him that you gave us the big recommendation!!

Take care of yourself, lassie, and I'll look forward to talking to you next weekend!! Hopefully by then your cast won't be very clean anymore - it'll be filled with good wishes from motofriends! ;D

Comment

Tentative schedule for some SC folks is to head out of Pergs at 9am Sat, taking the scenic route to get up there for the start of the street fair.
        I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Sorry I missed that! I saw the pictures they posted on their website! IS that your project bike with the side car? Looks awesome!!!.. Hope you guys had a blast!..

Comment

It was good. Though, I didn't see nearly enough SC people there. The very loud (in color) sidecar is Moike's!

Comment

I had SUCH a fun time this weekend! (Man, I love the SFMC)

It was awesome to hang out with everyone (and RIDE MONKEY on Moike's crazy-ass sidecar, yee-haw! Sign me up for more! Thanks, Moike)!!

It was great to spend more time continuing to get to know some of the SC folks (Ceric!, Adrian, etc.) and to see the SF folks, too (Valgar, I'll bring your SFMC shirt on Wednesday - and no snide comments from the peanut gallery on that, kids!)... Jan, hope you're back on track really soon.

Speaking of back on track... holy crap, Barrett, I hope you got home OK and that you're wrapped up in blankets right now getting better!!! Heal up, my friend! Look forward to maybe seeing you on Wednesday!!

Char, look forward to seeing you again soon (I'll try to find you a nice gift, heh heh). Thanks again to Lionel and Jason on the ride yesterday... and everyone else, it was FUN!!! I could write personal notes to all of you who were there, but you all know how much fun we had - I don't need to write it down.

You guys rock!! Catch you all SOON!

Comment

Thanks for the accolades Bone Glad to know you and everyone else had such a most excellent time celebrating the 100th.

The SFMC have been very busy with website updates and have already posted most of the pictures from the weekend-long celebration.

They're contained in the top 4 "Centennial" albums ;D

http://www.sf-mc.org/gallery.html

-Jason

Comment

Forgot to mention it... Char, Max & Bone made it into the Sunday morning Chronicle!

Comment

Originally posted by Bone
                    I had SUCH a fun time this weekend! (Man, I love the SFMC)

Char, look forward to seeing you again soon (I'll try to find you a nice gift, heh heh).  Thanks again to Lionel and Jason on the ride yesterday... and everyone else, it was FUN!!!  I could write personal notes to all of you who were there, but you all know how much fun we had - I don't need to write it down.

You guys rock!!  Catch you all SOON!
                    HEY - THERE'S IM FOR THAT KIND OF TALK! LOL!

I had a good time too. Though.. worn out on Sunday. A cranky Char is a bad Char. My stinkin bike starting leaking fuel, and had to leave it at the clubhouse and catch a ride on the back of a DRZ! Boy howdy.. lemme tell you that was fun! LOL! Jason ran up to me and praised my "superior assness"! LOL! (Have you ever felt the seat of a DRZ??)

Look forward to seeing you more, Bone.

Char

Comment

Yup, much fun was had. I successfully filled up almost all of my cast. It is pretty cool to have Cretin folks, New York folks and everyone in between on me for the next 5 weeks! I think I looked up at one point on Friday night and had 6 people around me waiting to sign. Thanks to all who took such good care of me all weekend! :-* I was glad I was able to go!

Comment

Working...
                      X