No announcement yet.

Mods vs Rockers SLO-town 5/3/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan on leaving Perg no later than 9AM on the 3rd if anyone wants to join me in a casual ride south on the 1 to SLO. I hope to see you there. For SC vamps, It will mean missing the meeting.
    -B
    Last edited by Mr.B; 04-24-2007, 02:52 PM.
    First poster of 2007.
    First Poster of 2010.

Yes Ladies, I AM the guy your mother warned you about.

Comment

9am, Wtf? I was thinking more like 11am....

Comment

Well, if we leave early we'll have time to enjoy the sun for a while before it all goes down, so I'm up for either.
        Apologies in advance...

Comment

Why don't ALL the Santa Cruz Vampires come down and we'll have the meeting at my house Thursday night?
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

That's a great idea but the bill for damage to the hotel room would probably be bad for the treasury.....speaking of which, any thoughts on where to stay in town? I've only been to the apple farm inn, but they have big rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
              That's a great idea but the bill for damage to the hotel room would probably be bad for the treasury.....speaking of which, any thoughts on where to stay in town? I've only been to the apple farm inn, but they have big rooms.
              Uh... having been in that business it's my oppiniion that cheaper is better. The Ramada in San Luis is a good clean value.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

It looks like all of the closest motels are already booked up, but I managed to snag a room with two queens at the Sunbeam up by Monterey & Grand for $49+tax. This will be about 8 or 9 blocks from the party, so if it comes down to it we could walk back.
                Apologies in advance...

Comment

I just got Wednesday off and I don't have to be in until noon on Thursday so I'll be leaving Perg at 8:00am sharp Thursday and going down ONE.

Comment

That's great news, Collin & Beau! Collin if that spare bed is available I will split the hotel cost with you. Let me know.

Comment

That extra bed was reserved with you in mind... I presume beau will be sleeping at his place, being that he lives closer then the hotel, we'll see how it all unfolds.
                      Apologies in advance...

Comment

Leaving Perg 0800 Thursday morning May 3rd ROLL CALL:

Who's in?

Comment

Me, Currin, you. I forgot to call Mr. B this evening to confirm.

Comment

Alicia,

Will another rep be coming down from SF? Haven't heard from anyone, not that it's necessary. Just curious!

Oh yeah, and you guys suck that can just take off in the middle of the week and not make this months meeting. I EXPECT that all SC Vamps will be at the Rally Planning Meeting next week to make up for it. Time to start assigning duties to every one.

I said duty....
                            Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

just me, beau, collin and barrett! I hope to get some good photos at the event and we'll be back home by Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X