No announcement yet.

Fosters meeting in SLO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

april and jose decided to meet at the grad. we will be about 6pm and we can ride out 227 and back down orcutt before fosters.
    If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

next week, brad will chose.
      If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Being that october is oktoberfest, what about meeting up some thursday or friday evening at old vienna in shell beach. Lots of beer, food can be a little pricey sometimes but that depends on what you eat. Food for thought.
        Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Fun ride tonight Brad, some good recon too. Three hours sure goes by quick on country roads.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

yes it does. to bad the road was a little bumpy.

Comment

how was your ride??? sorry i missed you guys on this weekend. too busy riding around the TRACK!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
                how was your ride??? sorry i missed you guys on this weekend. too busy riding around the TRACK!!!!!
                Cry me a river.

Though probably not as rad as your ride, Brad and I managed to put almost 400 miles on the odometers. We also managed not to get caught, though we did pass a LEO doing almost a buck yesterday on 41. For some reason he opted not to pursue.
                Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
                  Jealous are we.

Comment

Lots of fun tonight, even after Alphonse stacked and CHP hunted us down in Pismo.

Lets try and keep it under 97mph tomorrow... at least in town.

Comment

well since i'll be with you guys i guarantee the speeds will be around 74mph at the back of the pack!
                      SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                      "- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                      X