Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derby girls

http://centralcoastrollerderby.com/schedule.html

anyone want to watch girls duking it out in Paso Robles?
    If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

sign me up! mischief and mayhem!
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

I'm there!

Comment

sorry you guys but NONE of you can go watch Roller Derby because that is the day of my bands next local performance. Saturday Nov. 17th at Hoovers Live in Atascadero. Show starts at 9pm, we're playing with Sad Lisa. BE THERE!
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

Originally posted by SETHZILLA! View Post
          sorry you guys but NONE of you can go watch Roller Derby because that is the day of my bands next local performance. Saturday Nov. 17th at Hoovers Live in Atascadero. Show starts at 9pm, we're playing with Sad Lisa. BE THERE!

well screw manly women beating each other up, im gonna go watch sweaty men in makeup sing death punk

apocalypse dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

-johnny paycheck

Comment

Guys, Calm Down... We might be able to do both.

The Roller Derby starts at 7:30 and Seth starts at 9:00. We can do this.

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
              http://centralcoastrollerderby.com/schedule.html

anyone want to watch girls duking it out in Paso Robles?
              Brooke and The Sock Drawer are the corperate sponsor for the girls, we have VIP passes for the bout. It's our plan to go to the bout then Zilla's show.

Ya'll down?
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Show will not happen for me. Just found out 2 of my band members can't make it, work shifts got all FUBAR. Sorry about the cancellation guys. Keep your eyes peeled for us playing in SLO in December with the Cruel Romeos!
                SETHZILLA!

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
                "- Ziad

Comment

im in

-johnny paycheck

Comment

I'm in if i don't have to work.
                    Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

These chicks look like a bunch of plastinated powder puffs compared to the Santa Cruz Rollergirls. Look at em: http://centralcoastrollerderby.com/skater_dir.html It's like the milf hunter school bus rolled into town.

Comment

Hmmm.. I think I might have carnal knowledge of Golden Delicious But I sure don't remember that tattoo.

Plus her name was Steve....
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

i am thinking we meet about 5 ish at the grind... be in paso about 6 ish for din-din and over to the derby around 7 ish.

Bubbas BBQ is not my favorite place, but its near by and has beer. then we don't have to drive, we can walk accross the street to the bout.

any suggestions? any one availible to ride in the afternoon? i think i am going to AG for lunch.
                          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                            Hmmm.. I think I might have carnal knowledge of Golden Delicious But I sure don't remember that tattoo.

Plus her name was Steve....
                            Golden delicious is def a dish.
                            Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

yeah and she's my old neighbor. I'll leave it at that. he he he he
                              SETHZILLA!

"- Ziad

Comment

Working...
                              X