not a vampire rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
    An 18 hour car trip at enforced speed limits does not sound even remotely fun.
    its not
    being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
    -johnny paycheck

Comment

This would have been a total blast if I'd had a navigator. And air conditioning. It's hard to read tiny names on maps while riding twisties.

Some awesome roads though; damn! Highway 229 FTW: http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=CA...2&ie=UTF8&z=12
      Ride More. Bitch Less.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy4f4i View Post
        its not
        whats up al? you seamed pretty stoked after you ran the one a few months back.
        If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by Pollux View Post
          Some awesome roads though; damn! Highway 229 FTW:
          hey there... thats my job to show these guys around my neighborhood!!! don't worry, i was gonna show them. but they gotta get their asses down here first!
          If the lights are timed at 35 mph, can we assume they are timed at 70 mph as well???

Comment

Originally posted by rallyrodent View Post
            hey there... thats my job to show these guys around my neighborhood!!! don't worry, i was gonna show them. but they gotta get their asses down here first!
            I'll gladly visit SLO again. Ride awesome roads all day, Get drunk with good people at night, stumble back to the hotel room 3 blocks away. Fucking rad.
            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Thanks, we aims to please.
              Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
              Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

And by "we," I'm sure he means HD.

Comment

And md.
                  Zuerst der Spaß, dann das Vergnügen.

Comment

Working...
                  X