No announcement yet.

no chick flix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huh? I thought I was representing the eastside with my closet-elitest-BMW-driving-fake-LEO-hippy-jesus-look-a-like-spectacularly-good-looks-and-charming-super-powers. But my super powers of thick-skinness are failing me. Thats it, I'm not posting ever again until can pics are posted.

or maybe tomorrow (tomorrow being when I wake up)
    Last edited by shane; 07-11-2008, 11:11 PM. Reason: doh! its already the tomorrow I was thinking of

Comment

Shane? Shane, it's 0657, don't tell me you're asleep. IT'S TOMORROW ALREADY!
      Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
      Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

sorry, passed out on my chair, I'm awake now

Comment

Good. Don't leave. I get lonely.
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

I'm here for you

At least until I'm sent on a mission

Comment

Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
                Huh? I thought I was representing the eastside with my closet-elitest-BMW-driving-fake-LEO-hippy-jesus-look-a-like-spectacularly-good-looks-and-charming-super-powers. But my super powers of thick-skinness are failing me. Thats it, I'm not posting ever again until can pics are posted.

DOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

JC was way hotter than you because he was black and that's just how I roll.

Wait.... was that my outside voice?

O.K. Keith. I REALLY need that delete button right now.

That or some pictures of MCP's tata's to distract everyone until their short term memory loss kicks in.

Also a motion on the floor to fine Beauregard $1 for using the words "Members in the flesh" in a sentence.
                Last edited by Rotten; 07-12-2008, 08:25 PM.
                "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

NSFW!

I've been assured that mcp has better tits than these. I can't confirm that and would need haptic experience in order to do so. Since there is no haptic UI on this forum that would mean IRL.
                  "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                    Since there is no haptic UI on this forum that would mean IRL.

WTF are you on about now Bill? has the English language so drastically changed since I left to go riding this morning that I've just lost it?
                    "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                      WTF are you on about now Bill? has the English language so drastically changed since I left to go riding this morning that I've just lost it?
                      IRL is "in real life". UI is "User interface". mcp is misschessplayer. The first 2 are common acronyms, last one should have been clear from context.

Haptic should be in your dictionary, it's been in use for decades and my Dead tree Websters 2nd International (1941) has it. I could have used tactile instead of haptic I suppose.

So I'm saying I'd need to feel them before I can confirm that her tits are better than the ones in the link I provided.
                      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut View Post
                        I've been assured that mcp has better tits than these. I can't confirm that and would need haptic experience in order to do so. Since there is no haptic UI on this forum that would mean IRL.
                        in order to have an IRL haptic UI, we may have to switch to OTB?

mcp

oh, and for anyone who dosen't like my posts....DON'T CLICK ON THIS THREAD, IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!!
                        Last edited by misschessplayer; 07-14-2008, 01:32 PM.

Comment

OTB = Off Track Betting?

My OTB is that Bill doesn't get the IRL haptic UI with mcp. ($5 any takers? pics for proof of winning bet) Bets are of the table if roofies are involved.

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post
                            OTB = Off Track Betting?

My OTB is that Bill doesn't get the IRL haptic UI with mcp. ($5 any takers? pics for proof of winning bet) Bets are of the table if roofies are involved.
                            I read OTB as Over The Board - as an IRL chess game.

Marston Morse

Comment

<Neo voice>

"There is no OTB"

http://www.netlingo.com/lumenu2.cfm?letter=o

MCP you would gain more respect around here by not changing avatar every three minutes and please refrain from adding additional pics in your sig. line.

It's really annoying...

srsly...
                              Last edited by Rotten; 07-14-2008, 03:50 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                                <Neo voice>

"There is no OTB"

http://www.netlingo.com/lumenu2.cfm?letter=o

MCP you would gain more respect around here by not changing avatar every three minutes and please refrain from adding additional pics in your sig. line.

It's really annoying...

srsly...
                                She needs an avatar with a gun and bare tits!

Marston Morse

Comment

Working...
                                X