No announcement yet.

Coffee Night - TONIGHT!!!!.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bump* Weather's still good for October! Come down and have your cigarettes bummed off you and pay for Barrett's coffee!
    Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Comment

I might make it for a little bit, I need to be in SJ at 11 to pickup a friends bike.
      --
      Keith Seric Maynard
      http://www.seric.com

Comment

*bump* Come down for 'Motorcycles Quick Fixes' hosted by Marc. Tonights lesson, fix a Gixxer with a t-shirt! See you tonight!!!

Comment

Define "fix".
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

*bump* Was wondering if ANYONE else could show up besides me, Marc, Barrett and Eric? We live in a town that it takes about 10 minutes to get anywhere in any direction and you really can't come out and play for an hour? On Wednesday? Seriously?

Maybe we should start calling it Bike Night, too?

Comment

Probably not me. Got crap I need to get done before friday.

Besides, it's scary outside.
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

coffee night

nice warm night for one .
                Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

I'll be there, can you bring my camping stuff Sarah?
                  --
                  Keith Seric Maynard

Comment

I have to choose between exercise and hanging out on Wednesdays. Exercise is going to win this week, if I don't get to the pool I won't get my 2 miles in this week.

life intervened to keep me from swimming. Sigh.
                    Last edited by lugnut; 10-22-2008, 06:29 PM.
                    "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

*bump* Come ON people! I'm sick of talking to Marc and Barrett every week. Invite your motorcycle riding friends and let's turn this in to a Bike Night instead of "staring at the same 5 people every Wednesday" Night!

Comment

Start it at 5:00 and I'll start going. I'm not gonna re-gear and re-saddle to ride back to town and I don't like coffee.

Sorry.
                        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, spent the evening buying Mariah dresses.
                          --
                          Keith Seric Maynard

Comment

Had to help a friend move. There's no reason we can't do coffee at 5pm. I can probably make it there on some days. When I show I usually arrive at 6pm
                            "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

bike night. coffee sucks anyway. we should start labeling it bike night and get prospect to flyer.
                              "... if you let the fly live, the spider is going to die. You can't save both without one suffering.."
                              "Taking on a vampire at night is a mission for morons and fools - which are you?"

"A storm is coming - our storm. And when it comes it will shake the universe."

sigpic
                              Kralizec

Comment

Does anybody ride at coffee/bike night? I was under the impression SLO bike night was actually riding a route.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X