Club Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Meeting

Who is going to be meeting at Cafe Perg before the meeting? What time should we all meet?

I can meet You at the perg and run You to it if You like. Please keep in mind I am OLD and need a REMINDER.
    Last edited by twostroke; 03-29-2009, 07:23 PM.
    Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

The meetings are the first Thursday of every month, departing from Cafe Pergolesi (418 Cedar Street) at around 7:30 PM to an undisclosed location.

You can also find some of us there every Wednesday at around 7ish for Bike/Coffee night.
      I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Go to the Pirate Mutiny in Sf, it is on the calender, Sept.20th
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
          Go to the Pirate Mutiny in Sf, it is on the calender, Sept.20th
          Yeah, but go on Sat. the 19th like everybody else!

Comment

Oh snap.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by haeveingridseyn
              Hey... please inform me quick.....
              Uh.. read the post under yours.

" The meetings are the first Thursday of every month, departing from Cafe Pergolesi (418 Cedar Street) at around 7:30 PM to an undisclosed location.

You can also find some of us there every Wednesday at around 7ish for Bike/Coffee night."

So. First thursday of the month. Meet at Cafe Pergolesi around 7:30. We ride to the meeting from there.
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Originally posted by haeveingridseyn
                Hey... please inform me quick.....
                are you a cop?
                being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
                -johnny paycheck

Comment

does anyone know how a thread works? I'm confused... cant... read... previous... posts...
                  sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                  Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                  The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                    does anyone know how a thread works? I'm confused... cant... read... previous... posts...

Poking fun fun at others is strictly forbidden on this forum, please read the TOS and return to a neutral corner.REMAIN SERIOUS AT ALL TIMES!
                    "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE INTERNET?!

Comment

my bad.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE THESE INTARWEBS. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Gahhh! Stop shouting! You're just like my step dad!

DON'T HIT ME!

Comment

I told too shut your mouth Epim!

Now go pick a switch boy

Comment

Oof. Awkwardly reminiscent of my actual childhood. Down to the part where the patriarch of the family was a goddamn grinch.

Comment

Working...
                              X