who is down for a ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is down for a ride?

Hey how's it going .. I was just wondering if anyoneis down to go for a ride .. i don't really know any of the vampires but i m always down to meet new riders.. well let me know !

There's a calendar tab on the home page that will let you know of Vampires rides and events, but posting here works, too, if you're just looking for something on the fly. I would suggest leaving more details such as when you are available and where you are/want to go. You will get more responses that way.
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

Comment

Haha. My bad, I'm in santa cruz and I can usally go on tues or wed and somtimes the weekends but I don't have a destanation, just wana ride. And I will be attending the ride in nov. It sounds like fun.

Comment

Sweet! I'll let you know if I can ride on one of those days.
        "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Cool sounds good man.. I might try and make it to on of those bike nights and introduce myself. Btw what do you ride?

Comment

Originally posted by ac89rhcp View Post
            Btw what do you ride?
            We ride motorcycles.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
              We ride motorcycles.
              True.

I have one of each.
              "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

Comment

Also, I'm down to ride this Saturday late afternoon/evening, and possibly Sunday (I may be in SF for a party on Sunday).

Comment

Originally posted by beauregard View Post
                  We ride motorcycles.
                  Ahhhh yes I hear those are really good ones

Comment

Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
                    Also, I'm down to ride this Saturday late afternoon/evening, and possibly Sunday (I may be in SF for a party on Sunday).
                    I may be able to this sat but in the evening.. will u be in sf for the pirate ride

Comment

I will be at the pirate ride late on saturday, and I'll be at another club's Sunday ride. I could ride Wednesday meeting at 4pm till 6pm, if you wanted to do that. (earlier timing if you wanted to start in San Jose)
                      sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                      Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                      The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

BTW, what was your name ac89rhcp?
                        sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                        Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                        The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                          BTW, what was your name ac89rhcp?
                          My name is alex .

Comment

Im available around 4 or 5 on wed

Comment

I might be done with work by then, depends how my week is going.
                              --
                              Keith Seric Maynard
                              http://www.seric.com

Comment

Working...
                              X