Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myself and Dave arrived at about 8:10. At 8:15 4 more bikes showed up, then around 8:30 the dinner
    ride got there with 9 more bikes. During the summer people show up a llittle earlier. The dinner ride
    usually meets about 6:30 heads off somewhere in the county on a ride to get dinner then arrives at
    the bar between 8-8:45 depending on where they went to eat.
    Hey Lon just cuz we haven't posted on here since 09, doesn't mean we don't have a bike night. I would like to think it's because the locals down here just know we still do it and no longer check this forum. :-)
    SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
    "- Ziad

Comment

Thanks seth, I just did a quick ride by next time I'll stop and have a black&tan. 6:30 dinner ride! that meets at mccarthys too? sounds like a good time to get to know poeple. And i like to eat. by the way i am a local boy. you actually live across the street from my wifes parents.

Comment

Right on. The dinner ride info is on another local forum called Sloriders.com
        The vampires typically don't go on their rides because they ride too slow for us.
        What kinda bike ya got?
        SETHZILLA!

"American by birth, CALIFORNIAN by the grace of God!"- Me

-" I am not leaving the forum, because it's my ultimate intent to drive the rest of you off so I'm the only one left.
        "- Ziad

Comment

2000 R6,its a older bike but it runs good. got it off a guy in morro bay. just got back on two wheels after a 10 year brake so i'm a little rusty and slow off the line myself. my last bike was a 70something cb500 big differance compared to a R6.

Comment

Fuck yeah.
            Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
            Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

Yeah, it seems like the Bike Night scene as declined a little bit over the last couple years. It has gotten divided into a couple different groups. I would say 830 is closer to when most people are there. With all that wet stuff falling from the sky, it has been hit and miss, but with spring/summer nights warming up, there should be more people out. Of course it doesn't hurt to talk about it and get people aware of it!.

Comment

My name is Carlos and I'm interested in joining your MC club. Whats the process to join? any information would be appreciated. you can email me at djtrix92@yahoo.com thanks

Comment

Working...
                X