Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moto4fun
    replied
    I threw out the idea of meeting at 530 and going for a ride. I haven't had anyone confirm. If nobody is riding (or even if we are), you are welcome to go to my house earlier.

Leave a comment:

• beauregard
    replied
    Collin and I will be available. Bring some good boots and work gloves and you're welcome to join us. Yes, crime will be involved.

Leave a comment:

• seric
    replied
    Looks like I'm in, but I'll need to head to SC that night for a meeting in the morning. Thanks for the couch offers, I plan to be in SLO rather early in the day if anyone is available.

Leave a comment:

• Pollux
    replied
    I'm in. But I need an address.

Leave a comment:

• SETHZILLA!
    replied
    Seric no worries man, just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• moto4fun
    replied
    Keith, you are welcome to stay at my place too. It is cozy, and you may opt of a tent on the front lawn, but it is an option!

Leave a comment:

• seric
    replied
    I'm about 75% in, really depends on how my work week is going, Seth, is it ok if I contact you on Tuesday with a confirmation?

Leave a comment:

• moto4fun
    replied
    BTW, are any of the above posts indication of your attendance to our meeting/bbq. Normally we don't require confirmation of attendance to our meetings, but if we are going to be preparing food, I need an idea.

Leave a comment:

• moto4fun
    replied
    I ok with Gay marriage, because, hey they're people too. But the moment our state allows marriage between the dead and living...I'm leaving.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut
    replied
    Right - your dead gay lover doesn't want to get married... got it. Dead gay lover = funny. Marrying your dead gay lover = WTF.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten
    replied
    Originally posted by lugnut View Post
    If you married him he wouldn't go on about wanting to go outside for a walk. You don't have Prop 8 as an excuse any more.
    You are making even less sense than usual right now.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Rotten View Post
    what if my gay lover doesn't believe he's dead? I keep telling him he is and mumbles some shit about going outside for a walk and I have to hit him on the head until he stops moving again.
    If you married him he wouldn't go on about wanting to go outside for a walk. You don't have Prop 8 as an excuse any more.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten
    replied
    what if my gay lover doesn't believe he's dead? I keep telling him he is and mumbles some shit about going outside for a walk and I have to hit him on the head until he stops moving again.

Leave a comment:

• beauregard
    replied
    I'M IN.

Leave a comment:

• SETHZILLA!
    replied
    Always have a couch or spare bed for you Seric. Let me know.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X