X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotten
    replied
    BTW Jon "taking care of your riding gear" does not mean rinsing off your condom between uses.

Leave a comment:

• the_grinch
    replied
    Screw you fatty, you fat fatty fat fat bastard.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten
    replied
    Originally posted by the_grinch View Post
    That ad is offensive.

She needs to give me a view of the front of both boots...and a view of the back of the boots...and the soles
    That's just Jon's internet bravado. Just the other night while we were laying in bed taking a smoke break he told me he'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to one fat boys asshole. He didn't mean me of course.

I'm not fat.

Leave a comment:

• twostroke
    replied
    her e-mail is XXXX@ nosex4U.com, she may be able to help you with the views you need.

Leave a comment:

• the_grinch
    replied
    That ad is offensive.

She needs to give me a view of the front of both boots...and a view of the back of the boots...and the soles

Leave a comment:

• twostroke
    replied
    boots we all need

">

Leave a comment:

• Rotten
    replied
    Originally posted by seric View Post
    Disclaimer: I bought a car a few years ago, and do not put anywhere near the miles on the newer SMX as I would on my older Alpinestars that would fall apart.

Ride your fucking dirt bike or I will steal it from you.

P.S. You guys don't know this but Ziad and I do this secret gay handshake thing when the rest of you aren't looking because he has Discovery boots too. The difference is he has to to clean SF gutter bum juice out of his waffle treads with a stick after every ride.
    Last edited by Rotten; 12-05-2010, 09:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• seric
    replied
    I love all of my Daytona's. I own four different styles. But the GTX is my favorite. Waterproof as hell, and a lot of protection. I crashed in my last pair quite a few times over a decade. Went through three soles and 100's of k miles and they were still going strong before I finally bought a new pair.

I've always switched to perforated Alpinestars during the warmer months, the old models would disintegrate on me in a few months. My pair of SMX's are still going strong. My only complaint was that I had to grease the hinge to keep them from squeaking when I walk.

Disclaimer: I bought a car a few years ago, and do not put anywhere near the miles on the newer SMX as I would on my older Alpinestars that would fall apart.

Leave a comment:

• Rotten
    replied
    I'm all about Sidi Discovery boot myself. I prefer more leather than plastics. In the unlikely event I live longer than these boots do I would look at the Adventure Rain model.

I dig a good padded plastic boot for off roading. I was borrowing a pair of Phylo's Thor MX boots while bombing the Rubicon trail. I had my foot down in a corner at around 45-50 or so and hit a tree root. Almost got torn right off the CR500 I was on but my foot literally did not feel it at all.

Leave a comment:

• SVRIDER
    replied
    Best fucking boot ever.[/QUOTE]

Went riding most of the day today, my 2nd time out on these boots and im liking them more and more. My feet feel glued to the bike, big difference from my Emerica skate shoes I was wearing when I went down....they didn't make it. That was my first time being down and sliding a bit so i decided to invest in some better gear, and leave my squid like ways behind.

Leave a comment:

• beauregard
    replied
    Originally posted by SVRIDER View Post
    Just bought some Alpinestars SMX plus boots so far they feel like I have 2x4's strapped to my feet when I'm on the bike. However when I wore them to the L.A. zoo to brake them in they felt fine.... go figure.
    Good choice.

See my pic to the left? I'm wearing SMX Plus. What you can't see is me walking away from a 125 mph crash at Buttonwillow. Even with four broken bones and a pretty massive concussion I walked away in those same SMX Plus.

Best fucking boot ever.

Leave a comment:

• SVRIDER
    replied
    Speed And Strength Twist Of Fate Jacket: Good armor, seems to be made well, plenty of good ventelation, and excellent price on sportbiketrackgear.com 150 bucks. I don't know about the pants looking to pick those up next.

Shoei RF1100: Awsome helmet. No air or water leaks at all. Vents that really work. Good vision. Light weght. No doubt the best hemet I've ever had.

Icon Merc Gloves (long): Comfortable, No rips or holes just some scuffs after I lost the front tire in a dirt patch on fucken dirty Glendora Ridge Road.

Just bought some Alpinestars SMX plus boots so far they feel like I have 2x4's strapped to my feet when I'm on the bike. However when I wore them to the L.A. zoo to brake them in they felt fine.... go figure.

Leave a comment:

• wackyiraqi
    replied
    Not really gear, per se, but something to help you with your gear:

http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...blanket+hanger

For $5, it's the perfect hanger for leather pants. Very heavy duty stainless steel (about 1/4" thick), open on one end so you don't have to feed your pant legs into it, and rubber coated so leather will not slide off.

The frigging thing weighs a couple of pounds--you're not going to bend or break it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WOULD HANG PANTS AGAIN AAAA++++++++++
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Junkie
    replied
    That was going online and looking at rates for both of them.

I've got an injury accident (well, some ins cos see it as injury - solo accident) from March 09 on my record, had my M1 since september 06.

Leave a comment:

• Rev
    replied
    Was there some issue like new claims or tickets? I have nothing on my record, save that one ticket 3 years ago that was there when they originally signed me. It's that they in(sulted)creased me 101%, not that I fucked up somewhere and had a reason they raised it....

But the disparity of the premiums shouldn't be as much as 100% different... It's not like that with anything else I buy... Even the negotiation for the purchase of the bike itself had a much smaller disparity between offers.

Rev
    Vampires MC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X