Don't read this without some time to kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't read this without some time to kill

Ok my friend Chris sent this to me. He wrote the top part and I responded below. It will say "Jasonchrist wrote this:". It's about Illegal immigration and might offend some people. I'm only posting it because offending people is what I do, of course if you cover it with sarcasm you can call it a joke and say pretty much anything you want. I think thats how those black comedians get away with being racist? oh well, You've been warned.

This is something I gen’d up today as I received another one of those propaganda emails on how illegal aliens were going to send America into financial ruin. I found that many groups are getting their information from a couple of auspicious sounding organizations like FAIR and CIS. Is it just a coincidence that there are so many average citizens propagating these unfounded claims or am I just being paranoid due to my heightened awareness of the backing this realizes from supremacists groups?

Should I send this to Christine’s group for discussion?

I agree unchecked immigration is somewhat of a problem and most studies indicate that the immigrants do cost society somewhat more than they produce, so do nearly all native born Americans without a HS diploma, I might add. But I thought you might like to know the type of people’s views you are passing along.

John H. Tanton, M.D., is a retired ophthalmologist from Petoskey, Michigan, an environmental activist, and an influential activist in efforts aimed at reducing immigration levels in the United States. He was organizer and first chairman of the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a non-profit educational group that advocates for a reduction in the level of immigration into the U.S, and he is still on the board of directors of that group. He also helped to start two other groups with a similar goal: the Center for Immigration Studies, a non-profit research group; and NumbersUSA, a grassroots lobbying group.
    Although Tanton has been linked to racist ideas in the past — fretting about the "educability" of Latinos, warning of whites being out-bred by others, and publishing a number of white nationalist authors — the papers in the Bentley Library show that Tanton has for decades been at the heart of the white nationalist scene. He has corresponded with Holocaust deniers, former Klan lawyers and the leading white nationalist thinkers of the era. He introduced key FAIR leaders to the president of the Pioneer Fund, a white supremacist group set up to encourage "race betterment" at a 1997 meeting at a private club. He wrote a major funder to encourage her to read the work of a radical anti-Semitic professor — to "give you a new understanding of the Jewish outlook on life" — and suggested that the entire FAIR board discuss the professor's theories on the Jews. He practically worshipped a principal architect of the Immigration Act of 1924 (instituting a national origin quota system and barring Asian immigration), a rabid anti-Semite whose pro-Nazi American Coalition of Patriotic Societies was indicted for sedition in 1942.
    Under Tanton's leadership FAIR was soundly criticized for taking funding for many years from the Pioneer Fund, an organization dedicated to “improving the character of the American people” by promoting the practice of eugenics, or selective breeding, which was prominent in Nazi ideology.

These White Supremacist hate groups, hide behind clever little monikers such as Federation for American Immigration Reform and Center for Immigration Studies. They feed talking heads like Lou Dobbs, and they count on the fact that the Internet is a great method for propagating untruths and deceptive information wholly unchecked... They are counting on our economic frailty, and our concerns about our future, to convince us all that embracing their views will somehow resolve all our issues.

Don’t forget, ‘to forget our past, dooms us to repeat it.’ Adolf Hitler convinced a nation that the root of their problems could all be tied back to the Jewish people. Do you not think anything like that could ever happen again? This is a movement that is gaining traction at many levels of our society. Not in the last 40 years has such hate speak been tolerated. This time, though, it’s targetting illegal aliens. Here’s a test; in place of illegal alien, insert black, jew, or asian. It sounds distasteful and unenlightened, doesn’t it?

this
    I hope you forward it to every legal resident in the country

Chris Kuntz

Jasonchrist wrote this part:

As some of you might know, I have recently changed political parties. I switched from republican to democrat shortly after last years election. This was in part due to the belief that this country is not able to support another four years of republican regime. I believe in change. After reading this email that Mr. Chris Kuntz sent me, I realized that even though my party had changed, I still harbored a few fascist racist republican beliefs. I now realize that being a democrat is much more than just agreeing with all your liberal friends and family. In order to be a good democrat you have to inspire change, not just talk about it. This is why, and I'm sure that you will all agree with this, I just sent an invitation to the Mexican president to round up all of his people. And yes even the drug lords that are raining death and destruction on the entire country. I've invited them to come to a small town in Northern California where I think that they will be very comfortable. This town even has a Spanish name. After all I'm sure all the thieves, rapists, murderers, drug producers and distributors will change their evil ways once they get their first breath of sweet American air. I've asked our good friend Chris Kuntz to welcome them home with a cinco de mi yo celebration at his home in Manteca California.
    This may sound a little rash at first but I'm sure after you hear my reasoning for it you'll all agree. This is the only solution. Any of you have that have been to Mexico know that with few exceptions, Mexico is an ugly, dirty, poor, smelly country that would make a better canal than a suitable place for a proud prestigious people to live. Now there may be a few of you out there that say wait we can't do that just because the place smells bad. But wait for you folks thinking this, it would would be racist and wrong for you to think that the country is like that because of it's own people. By no fault of their own is Mexico a dirty crime ridden cess pool. They got dealt a bad hand, it was only from years of oppression and American and Spanish republicanism that they are in this state today. Simply put "It's not fair and it's not their fault." In fact I think that is what we should call the movement.
    Now there is of course the question of how are we going to afford this? Well it doesn't matter, because no matter how poor America or California is, Mexico is poorer. And that's not fair. Maybe we can borrow the money from China, because they have more than we do, and that's not fair. I'm sure that we will have more than enough money after they arrive since the sweet intoxicating effects of American air will make them give up their previous lives of crime and filth and make them smarter, harder working, and more committed to a sense of community. In fact I'm willing to bet my last taco that once they get here they will probably pay more taxes than the rest of us, not because they have to, but because they are so happy to be here. Further more the American way of life I assure you will make them physically ill at the thought of taking a job that does not pay taxes to the communities that are their salvation.
    As far as this nonsense that they are out-breeding the white people, well I'm just going to tell you how I really feel on this one. If you do not follow after me and drop your humanities classes, burn your history books, distance yourself from your families, destroy all art, music, and abolish dance, and kill all people that get old enough to remember how things used to be. (lets say 50). Then you are a racist and make me sick. If you are reading this please take a moment and go to where you keep the family photo albums, or your children's baby books and throw them in the oven. Because to remember anything about your past, or your heritage, or people that you might have descended from is a form of racism. You must remember... wait don't remember just know that if you descended from a people in Europe, someone else might not have. And that's not fair. For any of you to be different is really a small token of racism or classicism or sexism. We must rid the world of all these things we must change to a society that wears a uniform and no one has anything that someone else doesn't have. This is the only way to not be racist and keep it "fair".
    Chris, you also mentioned that the term illegal immigrant can be substituted with a racial slur making talking about people who are not Americans, republican and wrong. Therefore I vote that we refer to all people that do not directly live in the united states or it's territories as "Future Americans". To make things fair we should do away with passports, green cards, immigration forms, and airport security. To not let someone take a gun on a plane is discriminating against people who carry guns. In fact I think that any form of law enforcement should be disbanded immediately, all the police do is discriminate against people who break laws. In order to be truly democratic and make a change, we must be careful of every ones rights and sensibilities.
    I'd like to thank you dear nephew for opening my eyes. Without your genius insight I might have gone the rest of my life thinking that I could live my life without harming anyone. Since I dropped my humanities class, I started focusing more on my economics studies and found that in the supply and demand model, that by me simply living and consuming goods, I'm depriving someone else of those goods making me a racist. Why can't they have what I have? Because what I have can't be in two places at once, I've therefore decided that in the spirit of Obama and democracy worldwide, I'm going to take my own life. I'd like to thank all of you for the moments we shared, even though sharing them with me meant you couldn't share them with someone else, which makes you all racists.

Jason P. Hoffman 1982-2009

"Life not worthy of life"

-Adolf Hitler

Working...
X