'19 Street Triple 765 RS, ~3k miles, bark busters, heated grips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '19 Street Triple 765 RS, ~3k miles, bark busters, heated grips

Got this last year(ish) with ~1k on it and loved every mile up to 2,6xx from there, but city garages are small and it's time for something new.

Just got serviced at Scuderia SF, but needs new tires in the next few hundred or so.

Bark busters and heated grips, because why the fuck not. Fender kit, frame sliders, Rizoma signals. Been on it's side when Ziad fucking fell on top of me on it (lol), but if it got damaged I haven't noticed yet. I put a bunch of electrical tape over the back plastics so they wouldn't get scratched up from my bags, but will peel off for you if you want it to be all shiny again.

This is a great fucking bike. Maybe I just haven't ridden anything from a modern decade, but it handles like it's wired into my brain. I kind of hate having to switch it into track mode every time I wanna do stupid shit, but the computer's probably saved my ass a few times already, so I guess I'm ok with it.

Anyway, it's I found a new bad idea, so I gotta downsize – name your friends-and-family price ‍♂️
    Apologies in advance...
Working...
X