SF Vampires Monthly Meetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Vampires Monthly Meetings

The SF Vampires currently meet on the third Wednesday of each month at 8:00pm at
    Bender’s Bar & Grill
    806 S Van Ness Ave (at 19th)
    San Francisco, California
    Meetings are open to the public, save a (usually) brief members-only portion at the end.

Please try to park on the street out front and save full spots for other riders to share. If you park on the sidewalk, please be mindful to not block any neighbors' doors or driveways.

Meeting times and locations have been known to change at the last minute, so it's never a bad idea to talk to a member before showing up to a meeting. You can contact the SF Vamps on this forum, via email at sf at vampiresmc dot com, or leave a voicemail at 415-358-4746.
    Last edited by wackyiraqi; 04-16-2008, 03:48 PM.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

^^^ Bump for new information.

Our next meeting will be this coming Wednesday, December 19th.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

i thought benders burned down. did they rebuild it?
      being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. that is why god made fast motorcycles.

makin love dont make it love.
      -johnny paycheck

Comment

It opened up on Halloween, in the same location.

It's a little clean and a little different, but still Benders.

Comment

FYI: SFVMC meetings have officially been moved back to 8pm.

Comment

Working...
          X