Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day of the Dead Memorial Information....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of the Dead Memorial Information....

Each year, the Vampires Motorcycle Club pays tribute to our fallen brethren, past and present, and honors their lives by celebrating Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead). This annual event not only celebrates the lives of those we have lost, but is deeply rooted in the belief that death is not the end, but rather the beginning of a new stage in life.

We would like to invite you to contribute any pictures and/or biographies that you have to Sarah Finley, Secretary of the Vampires MC at luckygirl1991@gmail.com so that we may add your loved ones to our memorial collage. Please submit your photos/bios by Sunday, October 28th. Otherwise, feel free to bring any items to the Vets Hall to add to the memorial.

Day of the Dead will be celebrated on Sunday, November 4th. Meet at Café Pergolesi in Santa Cruz at 418 Cedar St at 10am. The day will include a lead cemetery ride around Santa Cruz County ending with a BBQ and Ride Games at the Vets Hall. For more information or if you have any questions, please visit our website at www.vampiresmc.com.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Sarah Finley
    Secretary
    Vampires MC
    Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.

Could we add non-riders to the memorial collage?
    Last edited by mrtnz; 10-26-2007, 12:38 AM.
    Vicky

Comment

anyone post on S.B.R. or BARF?, Eric said I have to show for this. My tank is full and ready to tard all who get in My way .
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by twostroke View Post
        [...]ready to tard all who get in My way .
        Please don't. That sounds like the sort of thing that'd have you introducing yourself to future neighbors with "According to megans law.."
        "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

wtf, I don't get it??????.

Comment

Megan's Law requires sex offenders to register on a public list so your neighbors will all hate you. I mean uh.. hate them.
            "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
            ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
              Megan's Law requires sex offenders to register on a public list so your neighbors will all hate you. I mean uh.. hate them.
              Oh they do !, I tarded all my local streets, yours are next and they can hate me too.

Comment

What's a pederast, Walter?

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                  lol.
                  "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
                    Shut the fuck up, Donny.
                    Complaining about my campaign against personal decency, I got no excuses. Just rules wrapped in barbed wire, laced with busted glass, yeah, I'm the one who gave the sandwich to Mama Cass.

Comment

Now I am lost?, did i miss something?. Tard= to ride a motard around, be a Hoon. So the Modulus of elasticity of Brass is ?, don't know then f0ke off.
                      Last edited by twostroke; 11-07-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X