Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wackyiraqi View Post
    My spirits are damp with anticipation.
    Dude. Any idea on when I might be able to expect to be heading home? I've got a birthday poker party to go to Saturday evening at around 5:30. I really want to go on the ride--I haven't been on a Vampires ride in FO EVAH!

-=e

Comment

I have to be in San Jose at 11:00 AM for ASE recertification and will miss the ride. Ride Captain please P.M. me ride agenda details or discuss @ next meeting so I may meet up later.

tnx.
      "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
      ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Cretin View Post
        Dude. Any idea on when I might be able to expect to be heading home? I've got a birthday poker party to go to Saturday evening at around 5:30. I really want to go on the ride--I haven't been on a Vampires ride in FO EVAH!

-=e
        I don't know the exact event details but, IIRC from previous years, the teams have to be back by 4ish, and the afterparty/awards, etc. start around 5ish.

It's a scavenger hunt and not a led ride though, so you can easily cut out whenever you need to.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

So when I got home Sat. evening there was a call on my machine from the manager of Frenchy's (local adult store) who s a friend of mine. Seems a group wanted to bring a bike or two into the shop for a photo op but the owners where there and so it was declined. He called as soon as the owners left to say the coast was clear and the photo op was more than welcome.

Maybe next time... Which group was it? I sense Eric had a part in this.
          "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
          ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

test
            Last edited by twostroke; 02-10-2008, 06:28 PM.
            Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
              Heh, nope. As far as I know it wasn't our team.

Great idea though.

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Heh, yeah that was us. You'd be amazed the places you can bring a bike if you just ask. Apparently, Frenchy's wasn't one of them.

Originally posted by Rotten View Post
                So when I got home Sat. evening there was a call on my machine from the manager of Frenchy's (local adult store) who s a friend of mine. Seems a group wanted to bring a bike or two into the shop for a photo op but the owners where there and so it was declined. He called as soon as the owners left to say the coast was clear and the photo op was more than welcome.

Comment

Here are a couple pics.

Comment

Any more photos available of this ride? Would love to see some of the adventure shots!

Comment

Originally posted by antipathy View Post
                      Any more photos available of this ride? Would love to see some of the adventure shots!
                      All the photos I've been able to collect so far are here:

http://vampiresmc.com/gallery/v/ds/2008/

Comment

Working...
                      X