Ducati Santa Barbara & Hypertruck across from SLM Motorsports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Santa Barbara & Hypertruck across from SLM Motorsports

Hi Beau et. al. This is my first time on the Vampires Forum. I wanted to share a very cool demo event put on by Ducati Santa Barbara. Its an opportunity to DEMO every new Ducati that is currently made (short of a Troy baylis 1098 R and a Desmosedici that is...).

Yes that means from hypermotard to the new 1198S, it will be out there to try. Consider coming out before bike night. Carlin Dunne from Ducati Santa Barbara will be out at bike night as well to meet and Greet. Unfortunately as with every bike night, I'll be in the ER taking care of folks..

During the day DOCS (Ducati Owners Circle of San Luis Obispo) will be manning a booth selling Italian sodas... all profits will go the girls orphanage that we support: see www.ducatislo.com.

Hope to see everyone there. Its not everyday that we get the Hypertruck (filled to capacity with Ducs) in our area. So mark your calendars for Wed and Thursday from 10 to 6pm or so...

Ciao, Rushdi

Oh HELL yes.
    Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
    Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

At home sick. POST PICTURES!
      http://www.jamescornellfund.org/

Comment

Pictures from Hyper-Activity

see www.ducatislo.com for pics...

Comment

Working...
        X