Vampires MC 15th Annual Santa Cruz Rally May 8-9, 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vampires MC 15th Annual Santa Cruz Rally May 8-9, 2009

This year's rally will be on Friday night and all day Saturday, with camping available for members & guests. See you at the Pergolesi on Friday @ 7pm!

Let me know you guys when you're at the camp spot! I'd love to meet up with you guys - I'll bring my SBFreak along too! :-D
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Any time now. If you know where to go then get rolling. I'm on my way out the door with the taps for the brown ale and wit bier.
      "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Gah!!! The taps aren't there already?

Good thing I already have a private stash on ice already up there.
        Last edited by Rotten; 05-10-2009, 03:46 PM.
        "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
        ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Freaking awesome ride, Grinchy was a stellar lead for the vidi ride. Sorry I bailed on the BBQ, I was really fading fast. Thanks again SCruz for another awesome rally ride.
          Can you fly, bobby?

Comment

I had a blast hanging out and meeting a bunch of you guys tonight! Wish I coulda stayed later... Puppy alone in my house for 6+ hours can definitely be a bad thing...

I'll see whoever on Wednesday, I should be arriving at Pergs between 7:30 and 8pm. Hang out for a while! :-D
            sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

Good times!
              "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

The Vidi ride was great (Nice route choice and great pace) and was really nice to chat with folks at the firepit later on... (and props to whoever brewed the beer - good stuff!)

Comment

I somehow missed home-brewed beer????

So sad!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                    I somehow missed home-brewed beer????

So sad!!!!
                    Yeah, the two kegs were homebrew by Lugnut
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

Awww... Hopefully I get another chance at that... my dad used to brew when i was little... I heard it was awesome! I haven't ever had home-brewed beer!

Oh, Can anyone bring a med girl's shirt to Bike night for me? I'll bring the required (???) cash... And are patches available for non-members? Those are pretty kickass...
                      sigpic

Comment

Awww... Hopefully I get another chance at that... my dad used to brew when i was little... I heard it was awesome! I haven't ever had home-brewed beer!

Oh, Can anyone bring a med girl's shirt to Bike night for me? I'll bring the required (???) cash... And are patches available for non-members? Those are pretty kickass...
                        Seric would be the one that could help out, and yes Adrian did some Killer work on the art. Nice to have met ya, BTW.
                        Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

No problem, I'll set aside a patch and t-shirt for you. The Kegs at the party were all brewed by Bill. You'll have lot's of home-brew beer (and rum) hanging out with this crowd.
                          --
                          Keith Seric Maynard
                          http://www.seric.com

Comment

Thanks for the rally invite! Been years since I've been on a Vampire ride and as usual it was a damn good time! Good to see some old friends too...

Thanks again Vampires MC!

Comment

Working...
                            X