• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 VMC SF KILT RIDE

DECEMBER 15TH! more details to come!
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

(in)

Comment

IN!
      "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
      ghettotouring.com

Comment

Bump
        "Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth."

Marston Morse

Comment

Have fun bitches!
          Cashing Satan's checks with my dick in my hand.
          Sometimes you gotta fuck a guy up and sometimes you gotta drink some chocolate milk.

Comment

"Far be it from me to question your stupid civilization or its dumb customs."—Philip J. Fry

Comment

Cool Poster Ziad!
              ghettotouring.com

Comment

yes, very nice work!!
                sigpic

Originally posted by epim
                Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
                The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Totally psychedelic Ziad.

Comment

Clan Pirelli tartan?
                    I've got your mother's maiden name tattooed on my arm...

Comment

Smack dab in the middle of my last two finals! Perfect!! Someone please kick me if I try to back out... I need to study, yes, but I also need to not go insane and have a psychotic break down!! Must have the motorcycles... and KILTS!!
                      Remember, keep your eyes up! No one wants to see whats under a Vampires kilt!!

Comment

We can be spared if the boys invest in these

I killed the clutch in my bike but I will be up and running again in time for the ride.
                        ghettotouring.com

Comment

wish I could make it, I'll be out of the country
                          Originally posted by the_grinch
                          ‎@Thatch-you sound just like an old athlete that can't face the fact that his best years are behind him. Josh would crash on the way to your funeral just to take that pin off your corpse.
                          Originally posted by Beauregard
                          give me some time to get used to not riding a Harley you young whippersnapper and i'll teach you some manners

Comment

I found a set of Fox knee armor left at Zeitgeist, let me know if you want them back.
                            "We want to be free. We want to be free to do what we want to do. We want to be free to ride. And we want to be free to ride our machines without getting hassled by The Man. And we want to get loaded."

"I can't promise you sticking your dick in a diamondback's mouth and zapping it with a cattle prod *will* get your pecker bitten, but I can promise you it's a BAD FUCKING IDEA" -Rotten

"Guns, stolen motorcycles, and dead hookers tend to attract a lot of attention"

Comment

Working...
                            X