Fourth of July scoot & shoot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourth of July scoot & shoot!

This would be the 2nd (unofficial) annual Vampires scoot n shoot. We did this last year with a great turnout and had a lot of fun! We will meet in Santa Cruz for a ride up to Alice's and end up at the milpitas range. Bring your guns and bring your bikes and get ready for a blast! Details to ensue. Any and all are welcome, of course. No need to RSVP, just show up!
    www.motorcyclesandmisfits.com

awesome! This was a ton of fun last year. Wishin I had a bike over 1.8hp, and my club brothers to ride with!
    sigpic

Originally posted by epim
    Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.
    The_grinch: "Yes, I love colic and rectal thermometry."

Comment

Alt. location?.

Originally posted by 831douglas View Post
      This would be the 2nd (unofficial) annual Vampires scoot n shoot. We did this last year with a great turnout and had a lot of fun! We will meet in Santa Cruz for a ride up to Alice's and end up at the milpitas range. Bring your guns and bring your bikes and get ready for a blast! Details to ensue. Any and all are welcome, of course. No need to RSVP, just show up!
      Not my say in this....but what about local gun clubs or ranges for less ride time and more gun time: Markley's indoor range , Pajaro valley rod and gun club, and the Los Altos rod and and gun club. I had a blast on the one I went to years back.
      Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

wanted a range over the hill so easier for some *SF* Vampires to come down. plus, I just like that range. I'm sure we could organize another shooting day at a more local range.

Comment

good point about the SF
          Die trying,trying to Die.

Comment

THE DEETZ:
            meet at pergolesi at noon, KSU noon thirty to head to Alice's for lunch. Yes, it will be packed, but somehow we will get in to eat. Head down Bear Creek to 17 and head to milpitas to target masters for some range time. I called them yesterday to get some prices. Range is $15 for one or $20 for two. Gun rental is about $10 a "piece" haha. If you rent their firearm, you need to shoot their ammo, which is about $24 a box, which is not that bad considering everybody is "up in arms" about this ammo thing.. hehe i know, the pun never stops with me.
            Hope to see y'all there and if you have any questions, please ask.

Comment

THE DEETZ:
              meet at pergolesi at noon, KSU noon thirty to head to Alice's for lunch. Yes, it will be packed, but somehow we will get in to eat. Head down Bear Creek to 17 and head to milpitas to target masters for some range time. I called them yesterday to get some prices. Range is $15 for one or $20 for two. Gun rental is about $10 a "piece" haha. If you rent their firearm, you need to shoot their ammo, which is about $24 a box, which is not that bad considering everybody is "up in arms" about this ammo thing.. hehe i know, the pun never stops with me.
              Hope to see y'all there and if you have any questions, please ask.

Comment

Awesome!
                sigpic

Vampires MC. We ride motorcycles. We ride motorcycles fast. We're a family. We know where to hide the bodies.

Comment

sorry for the double post. as you can see, my post numbers do not increase after the first.

Comment

Originally posted by samatye View Post
                    awesome! This was a ton of fun last year. Wishin I had a bike over 1.8hp, and my club brothers to ride with!
                    There are these things called planes. They transport you to faraway places. Like the bay area. Where there are motorcycles to borrow, booze to drink, and slutty women to beat.

Or you can stay on hawai'i, rockin out on a metro, eating spam, and doing your damndest to avoid the certain knowledge that Kona is a big fucking desert with long straight boring ass roads.
                    "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

But here's a really cute dawg to help distract you from the pain:
                      "I love Satan and speedmetal" - Dylan

Comment

You didn't hit south side... And you know the roads are better than everyone else makes it out to be. But I will try to visit CA this year, after my settlement.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome. I have guns and a motorcycle. I may well join yous guys for some shenanigans.
                          "The adventure is in the rider, not the bike."
                          ghettotouring.com

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Looks no love for me. Wrist is broken and possibly a rib as well. No scooting or shooting for awhile.
                              "Through the course of my life, I've spent most of my money on motorcycles, drinking, drugs and chasing wild women. The rest of the money I just wasted."

I am the chosen one, the mighty hand of vengeance...
                              ... sent down to strike the unroadworthy!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X